• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Is this sun hat in fallout 3 & if so where?

    Fallout 3 | Is this sun hat in fallout 3 & if so where?


    Is this sun hat in fallout 3 & if so where?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:21 PM PST

    I have the new save crash, because I've never played and never been able to, I have it on Windows 10 on GOG, have no compatibilty tab to fix it, but at least it doesn't crash on the launcher like like on steam. Anybody know how I can fix it? All Youtube videos and Discord users haven't been helpful

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Sniper Stats

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:25 PM PST

    So I know there isn't classes but I want to focus on snipers, pistols & swords what should my special look like?

    submitted by /u/TreyVsCancer
    [link] [comments]

    How can I fix this? (Please note that I'm playing on 1280x720p when my laptop says that the optimal is 1366x768) (Also note I have downloaded GFWL)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:22 AM PST

    Why shouldn't I wait to do pretty much every other quest after the main quests?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:19 AM PST

    For my primary Lone Wanderer, it makes more sense from a roleplay perspective to pursue the main quest right out the vault and follow through until the end before all (or at least most) side quests. She's a scared sheltered daddy's girl, a science-type like him, vastly underlevelled and unprepared to be fighting super mutants or even mole rats. But she wants to find her daddy even though he told her not to follow him, even if that means fighting a behemoth at less than level 5. She wants to finish what her parents started so they didn't die in vain, even if that means taking out the Enclave at less than level 10.

    This is basically what I'm doing now, except there are a few quests I wish I didn't start or finish yet because it just doesn't really make sense roleplay-wise to take time out from the main quest to go grocery shopping for Moira or play a video game for the Outcasts. So aside from the obvious underlevelled-and-unprepared thing, is there any reason I shouldn't finish the main quests before the side quests and DLCs? Aside from a few scavenger camps replaced by Enclave outposts, are there any items or events I should know of that become unavailable after certain main quests? In particular, I wonder if the Wasteland Survival guide can wait until after Project Purity gets up and running. I'm already well aware that I'll barely be scraping by without the experience and equipment from doing the side quests early on, but that's kind of the point. My Lone Wanderer is a clumsy ditzy nerdy little girl that probably shouldn't even be out in the wastes. I just want to know what opportunities I might miss forever by putting them on the back burner, and I'd like anything I do to fit in neatly with my character's story.

    EDIT: Also, do any companions become unavailable after a certain point in the main questline? I know Butch and Fawkes become available after a certain point, but does anyone become unavailable after dad dies, Project Purity is up and running, the Enclave is defeated at Adams Air Force Base, etc?

    submitted by /u/TheonuclearPyrophyte
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment