• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Picked up this and tell me this don't look like no pip-boy and don't start saying it's a 50s bound world or stuff like that I know already

    Fallout 3 | Picked up this and tell me this don't look like no pip-boy and don't start saying it's a 50s bound world or stuff like that I know already


    Picked up this and tell me this don't look like no pip-boy and don't start saying it's a 50s bound world or stuff like that I know already

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:23 PM PST

    Is the Realistic Weapons Damage a bad idea for my first playthrough?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:01 PM PST

    I beat New Vegas without that mod but got kind of annoyed at how bullet sponge some enemies are. I guess I could say I've got good aim so I like to feel rewarded when I aim or flick and hit a headshot and the enemy dies instead of having to do it 10 times in a row.

    The thing is, I've been killing super mutants with a 10mm pistol and 5 bullets and it feels really weird, it's like it does too much damage. I know this sounds dumb, but are super mutants easy to beat without realistic damage mods? Should I play it vanilla?

    submitted by /u/valstokca
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t save on Xbox...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Every time I load it up it says I'm disconnected from Xbox live and says I can't save. I've tried redownloading the game but that did not work. Playing from an Xbox One if that matters.

    submitted by /u/pyrof7
    [link] [comments]

    Giant Hand Bug Fix?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:49 AM PST

    Hey guys, I bought a fresh copy of Fallout 3: GOTY on steam recently and had barely gotten into the game before I realised that my character's right hand, (the arm with the Pip Boy), is noticeably larger than the other, in fact the entire arm seems weirdly stretched. Obviously it's only an issue with third person but I find it really annoying and don't really want to replay the game like this. I have a few mods in my load order but I've reinstalled the game and the problem persists even in vanilla. My load order is as follows:

    01 Fallout3.esm

    02 Anchorage.esm

    03 ThePitt.esm

    04 BrokenSteel.esm

    05 Zeta.esm

    06 Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm

    07 Hardcore Mode.esm

    08 Hardcore Mode Needs.esm

    As I said I've tried reinstalling, running my load order through BOSS, console commands, reloading older saves and restarting the game to no avail. I have looked for solutions in forums but they are filled with penis jokes and people who have no idea how to fix the problem; however I refuse to believe that any issue can be unfixable. I would really appreciate any advice or insight into how to fix this or other engine bugs. Thank you all so much.

    submitted by /u/_Big_O
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment