• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Gotta keep a small stash just in case

    Fallout: New Vegas | Gotta keep a small stash just in case


    Gotta keep a small stash just in case

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:27 PM PST

    I see your small stash, and I raise you, one bag

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 03:48 AM PST

    I see you sharing your cap stash, I present you THE capsule

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Hello

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Figured you would all appreciate this screenshot :)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:57 PM PST

    I think my brain has Alzheimer's or something

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:10 AM PST

    I really wanted the enclave soldier to win

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:02 AM PST

    Fallout: New Vegas Is Genius, And Here's Why

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Saw someone posting their cap stash, felt the need to post my own.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:56 AM PST

    I’ll see your bag and raise you my homemade whiskey barrel table

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:52 AM PST

    To the person that posted about keeping a small stash, I raise you a zombie bowl stash

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:24 AM PST

    I see your bag and I raise you one urn.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:13 AM PST

    If I get to Liked in NCR and Legion and then nuke them both and then pardoned by both are there any chance of getting Idolized (for Legion the easiest solution is giving NCR dog tags to Aurelius)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:18 AM PST

    So currently I'm about level 13 and trying to level up a bit and getting caps for implants by killing Cazadors with Boone and EDE and preying on Fiends west of McCarran so I can clear out skill checks in Hopeville (Lonesome Road) by Ulysses so I can start making mountain of money by selling their shit.

    Also question 2. Is there enough quests to get Idolized by Legion but not getting NCR infamy points? I only want Lucky Shades and after that they can go fuck themselves.

    That's why I'm now doing ANY quests not remotely related to NCR and ignore the Legion.

    Are Freeside and Followers good for leveling without raising reputation for NCR? Write down any other good quests with large amounts of XP

    submitted by /u/WeetzCRo96
    [link] [comments]

    He then kept spinning around...

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Gotta protect that shiny dome from the glaring heat of Zion

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:42 PM PST

    Modlist if I just want QoL fixes and not tons of bloat?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 05:47 AM PST

    Anyone who has a modlist that's just QoL fixes? I love replaying FNV but mods can quickly make it crash often, and modless is just painful.

    What I'm thinking:

    • That big bug fixing mod

    • NV anti crash

    • Stutter remover

    • 4 GB NVSE patch

    • MTUI

    • perk every level

    • casm

    • new vegas uncut

    • freeside open

    submitted by /u/Less_Tennis5174524
    [link] [comments]

    What, in your opinion, makes FNV superior to Fallout 3?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:08 AM PST

    I recently played Fallout 3 for the first time after struggling to get into FNV for hours. It's great. I'd be addicted if the game didn't crash every literal 15 minutes. It's because of this that I want to get into FNV. What makes it so much better than Fallout 3? What do I need to do to get into it?

    submitted by /u/Lil_Smogre
    [link] [comments]

    10 years later, I finally completed every achievement in Fallout New Vegas

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:23 PM PST

    A couple months ago I was looking for a new game to play and decided to revisit New Vegas (I had previously played ~35 hours on PC and maybe 20 on Xbox 360). After 100+ hours I realized that I wasn't that far off of every achievement so I decided to commit to getting them all. New Vegas is truly a great game and I was really amazed by how much content I hadn't discovered. With a couple mods the game ran great(for the most part) and I really think it holds up for a game that came out a decade ago. Fallout 3 will always be my favorite Fallout game, likely due to the fact that it was my first rpg and introduction to the series, however I can definitely understand why so many consider New Vegas to be the best game in the Fallout series.

    submitted by /u/raedon222
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, decided to replay FNV, tried to install a few mods and failed miserably. Please help

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Hey!

    So I decided to revisit FNV, and decided I want to use some mods, so I googled "FNV best mods 2020" and came across this thread which links to wiki articles about modding and premodding (you know its gonna be easy and pleasant journey when there is a 2 page long PRE modding section).

    I decided to go with Vortex from nexus mods, and wanted to follow the section called "Modding tools for the actual modding!" which links to the guides on the topic of how to link premodding software with Vortex, and those guides have since been removed from youtube :( I downloaded and installed LOOT, but fail to see how I should utilize it and how it should interact with my other mods.

    Anyways, I looked through this wiki page and picked a few mods that seemed to meet my needs (better textures, FNVLODGen - the only one that had no extra steps to install, and YUP as a more general blanket bug fixing mod).

    After the above step, my FNV Vortex tab looks like this and every time I try to launch the game gives me this error message. Googling which gives pretty cryptic results. I have FNV bought on steam (for some reason its called FNV RU, but runs in English and has all the achievements and stuff)

    So how should I proceed from here? I would love to just run the game with a few basic visual/UI improvement mods.

    Also, (I tried googling for it, but to no avail) I would love to find a dialogue UI mod that shows all options right away, not just three lines of text.

    Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/mind_gap
    [link] [comments]

    Is isaac important in someway? I need to do the gun runners caps farm but idk if i should kill isaac he gets mad when i kill the guards

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:57 AM PST

    The strip during a Nuclear Winter..

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:19 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment