• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Is there a Nuka cola outfit?

    Fallout 3 | Is there a Nuka cola outfit?


    Is there a Nuka cola outfit?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:44 PM PST

    So recently I have been scavenging the wastes for Nuka quantum for the girdershire quest and it got me wondering, is there an Nuka cola outfit in the capital wasteland? I have asked Google but nothing shows up. Please help.

    submitted by /u/ChocolateMilkmanTrue
    [link] [comments]

    Could Tenpenny own talon company?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:46 AM PST

    Idk.

    Just thought that because he says he has a side business, and burke also sends hitmen (talon company) after you.

    Also the owner if talon company isn't known.

    And it would make sense, as talon company can give there food to the supplier.

    Can anybody think of other reasons or theories?

    submitted by /u/N___THOR
    [link] [comments]

    Metal Blaster Malfunction?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:22 PM PST

    I've been enjoying playing on PS3, and the Metal Blaster had been it's usual amazing hot death ray, but now and again it stops firing 9 beams and fires only one or two, with the significantly reduced damage you would expect. I can't find anything on this exact issue, I read about it doing zero dmg and unequipping and re-equiping to fix that (which doesn't fix this) but nothing on beams dropping from 9 to one or two. Anyone have experience with this? If I park it in a locker in my Megaton home, I can come back to it working after a day, but not for very long. By far my favorite weapon, and like Three Dog says, if your weapon isn't in good shape the only wasteland asshole you're going to kill is, you know...

    submitted by /u/hawkeyemoon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment