• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    Fallout | In Fallout 4, use Super Mutants to move cars.

    Fallout | In Fallout 4, use Super Mutants to move cars.


    In Fallout 4, use Super Mutants to move cars.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:01 PM PST

    I just discovered cars in Fallout 4 (I dont know about other games too) are objects in the game with weight and such, almost like a container, but not. They're just far too heavy for a character to move them. If you hold E on a car the game says it's too heavy.

    I just had super mutants attack my Red Rocket Gas Station near Sanctuary and I killed them. I dragged the corpses out of my settlement to the north along the road, and there's a teal car sitting there. If you pick up a super mutant by the foot, you can use that foot to shove the edge of the car, I did it to block the road closer to my settlement gate. I know for sure it doesn't also work on buses, and I think the car needs to be free of any obstructions, or not be partially buried. Hope this is handy for some people, I know it will be for me.

    submitted by /u/mr_burrito
    [link] [comments]

    Played and finished Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and Fallout 4 for the first time these past few quarantined months. Holy shit.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:52 AM PST

    I don't know if there's anything else as compelling and immersive as these games. From sneaking through a museum full of super mutants for a satellite, a two man raid with Boone in which we liquidated Cesear's fort, to meeting my Son-Dad to invading the Prydwen with a gauss rifle wielding Cait, the adventures I've had in these games are innumerable.

    Yeah there's a fair share of glitches and such, including a hilarious one in which a 17 person settlement of mine shoots at an invincible Brotherhood of Steel knight standing still and destroying their water purifier in the process, but the breadth of these three games is more than anything I'd ever played before.

    submitted by /u/SlimCagey
    [link] [comments]

    Libertalia is one of the best stealth areas in Fallout 4

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:51 PM PST

    Bethesda nailed this area. I was really hoping there would be more sections that were so suitable for stealth playthroughs like this one.

    submitted by /u/SirBamboozled
    [link] [comments]

    I think Bethesda did a great job picking songs for Diamond City Radio.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Change my mind.

    submitted by /u/Mrminutemansupreme
    [link] [comments]

    Things I'd love to see different by Fallout 5 (UPDATE)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Since i didnt expect people to actually read the previous post, i completely missed to reply to any of the replies. Many of which we 100% agree with, some I feel was just misunderstood.

    Just like many of you, I am perfectly fine with the current identity of the Fallout universe. Its a Post-Apocalyptic RPG - not much A SURVIVAL SIMULATOR (though there are mods for us to dabble into). My points are not to "FIX" the game necessarily, but instead for us to get even more immersed into this beautiful fucked up world.

    - NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT LIQUOR: "No one drinks because theres so much better drugs". Sure, for those who have no regard for their health. Why fry your brain when you can have a mellow buzz instead to rest your head. Instead of whole bottles, bartenders should sell shots or cocktails that could even have special effects unique only to that drink/bartender. We're all adults here. We all can agree for what liquor is worth, it is almost completely ignored.

    - YOU RARELY FIND ANYONE WITH AN ILLNESS: Im not looking for Health/Survival Simulator features here. Nor do i want the player to have to manage every little bit of pain they are suffering from. Just think about it - the world is at its absolute worst, yet everyone seems to have better health than people IRL today. There are hardly any schizophrenics, amputees, malnourished, people with severely infected wounds, or infectious diseases (fck you covid). Not even a chronic cough.

    - MELEE WEAPONS (Or the lack thereof): Just like everyone else, we enjoy the gunplay of Fallout. We dont want it gone, we just want alternatives to break the monotony of Combat. Why blast a Radroach with a Shotgun when you could instead hack it with an Axe, or stomp on it with your power armor. If you dont know what that feels like, try taking on a pack of Ghouls with a baseball bat or a sledge, its more satisfying than you think. (Or that rude bitch with an attitude, knock her unconscious with her umbrella)

    - NPCs VOICE & SCRIPTS: No contest here. Bethesda cmon now.

    - LOOTING: "Fallout 4 was a step up in looting" ABSOLUTELY. You were definitely more incentivized to hoard the randomest junk. But the only incentive really was the Workshop, which catered ONLY to basebuilders and crafters. If not that, its the "Bring me as many of (random_junk) and I'll pay you for each" - which is nothing more than a perpetual Fetch Quest.

    "You cant loot a Deathclaw's Horns because it is embedded into its skull" Now imagine if we had a tiered Scavenger Perk where after each upgrade, it would unlock rarer items to loot from corpses/carcasses/etc. It would open up an entire style for Role Players - The Scavenger. Deathclaw Horns would sell for 2000 caps a pop. Or perhaps Mirelurk Gills, Super Mutant Heart, RoboBrain Brain, etc.

    I just wanna feel like theres MEANING to all these items i come across.

    Now think about how this opening interaction with a Vendor would feel:"Excuse me vault dweller. Would you happen to have a pen? I seem to have lost mine." And if you happened to have one on you, it would open up a completely new line of dialogue (albeit very shallow/character building dialogue) that would be locked forever had you not a pen in hand.

    PRACTICALITY

    submitted by /u/helladap
    [link] [comments]

    Im enjoying new vegas

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:21 PM PST

    Doin stuff for mr house and ncr,killer benny, tricked kaisar. All s good. I love the game but i prefer fallout 3 story wise.

    submitted by /u/notsofancylad
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most disappointing quests you have ever played in a Fallout game?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:55 PM PST

    I am doing a survival play through of FO4 and I have had a couple of annoying quests along the way. I just finished the great hunt where you kill "the red death" and it made me think of all of the annoying questions. For me: Hidden valley computer virus Sunset saspirilla challenge Honest hearts (DLC) sorry Finding the radio dish for three dog The Chinese spy mission in point look out Kid in the fridge

    What are some of your disappointing annoying just bad questions

    submitted by /u/ClovenChief
    [link] [comments]

    Why are ghouls bad?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:46 PM PST

    I genuinely don't understand why being a ghoul is such a bad thing. I mean I understand that smoothskins are afraid of them but other than the bullying and being stinky, is it a bad thing? I mean you get a cool voice, radiation immunity and you live longer. What's the problem?

    submitted by /u/ChocolateMilkmanTrue
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Fallout 3 and NV

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:50 AM PST

    I'd like to purchase 3 and NV on my PC as I haven't played them since they came out on console years and years ago. But I keep seeing people say you need special stuff to play them on PC Windows10. Can I not just buy them off Steam and play?

    submitted by /u/RightKnes
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 cc, where is onyx armor paint???

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:11 AM PST

    I'm playing on ps4, heard there was this sick black power armor paint job on the creation club awhile back. But I can't find it. Is it bundled with other stuff?

    submitted by /u/Keizer99
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell do I get the ranger sequoia? [FNV]

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Is it possible to play fallout 1 and 2 on ayear old MacBook Air?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:39 AM PST

    I know absolutely nothing about computers but would really like to play those games, is it possible? and if it is simple enough for a beginner to figure out?

    submitted by /u/DoubleBarrel96
    [link] [comments]

    Sunshine tidings co-op is the worst place for a settlement

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:19 PM PST

    why don't the settlers at Greentop nursery invite their friends to live there, Its a perfect place to wall up, Sunshine is falling apart most of the houses are disintegrating or boarded up and have dead ferals in them and a robot that will just get them addicted to chems.

    submitted by /u/IMMORTALMERC2281
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended mods for another/subsequent playthroughs?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:15 PM PST

    EDIT: FOR FALLOUT 4. (Ignore my stupidity.)

    Going to startup the game once again because I haven't played (I think) since release and really want to hear about your favorite or essential mods you think make the game a better experience?

    submitted by /u/Flexick
    [link] [comments]

    Help with playing Fallout 4 on a ultrawide.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Would anyone please help me in setting up fallout 4 to play on a ultrawide monitor, l tried TruBy9ultrawide and it works great by itself but l would like to use some UI mods as well but installing these mods they overwrite the TruBy9 mod causing CTD when loading a game, the mods are.

    HUD Framework

    DEF_HUD and DEF_INV

    FallUI

    Simplified Sorting

    wondering if l can install these 4 mods without TruBy9 by just changing the Height & Width in Fallout4Prefs.ini or is TruBy9 needed to play in ultrawide. or is there better mods out there to play in ultrawide. The stock inventory system is crap so l really Need a UI Mod.

    Any Help Welcome

    submitted by /u/GetsKilledAlot
    [link] [comments]

    If the Enclave are considered to be the remnant of the U.S military, what would the Brotherhood of Steel be called?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:36 PM PST

    No vertibirds during With Our Powers Combined. SPOILERS!!!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:01 PM PST

    I destroyed the BOS blimp with the Minutemen artillery. Now everyone is back to normal and the vertibirds never came and the quest won't complete. Did I miss something!?

    submitted by /u/Jahnthoggua
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4- The Hi Honey! Holotape.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Did anyone feel really sad for the sole survivor after listening to that holotape? Just the fact that and the wedding ring is like all they have left.

    submitted by /u/TheFirstResort
    [link] [comments]

    Installing fallout 4 for the first time now (I know it’s taken me a while lol) but are the quests/story as shallow as the memes say?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:44 PM PST

    You know the ones, "sarcastic (yes) // yes (yes) // no (yes) // maybe later (yes later)"

    Story doesn't have to be amazing, that's what Fallout New Vegas is here for, I'm here for something a bit more lighthearted and fluffy - yet still wanted to know if it's as vapid as everyone says. Thanks! You guys seem awesome and I'd like to know what you are all on about as soon as I finish this game lol

    submitted by /u/Rutlemania
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: New Vegas, But the quests song play with the quest

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:56 AM PST

    I was Playing new Vegas and wanted to listen to the songs, Thought I'd share it

    https://youtu.be/xLOrC3Idapo

    submitted by /u/Wild_Domain_
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the riot gear so fucking cool? [FNV]

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Help! FO4 - Vault 88 CTD, and I can’t get it resolved.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:31 PM PST

    I've seen a lot of folks having issues with this, but like, I only have a single mod downloaded (Homemaker), and it was working fine yesterday! I had built a phenomenal vault, was closing in on size limit (but not there yet), and ran out of materials. Left, did the Mechanist DLC, tried to fast-travel back ... nope. Tried to walk in ... noooope. I just upgraded my computer parts, so I don't think hardware is the issue. Any advice of what I can dig into to try to bust back into my vault would be greatly appreciated!

    (Also please be gentle - this is like the first I've ever fucked with mods and I don't even know what I don't know at this point, haha.)

    An update: verified my files, and tried disabling the mod to see if it would let me in and it still crashed. :(

    submitted by /u/effyourinfographics
    [link] [comments]

    In fallout four who do you travel with

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:07 PM PST

    AND THATS IT

    submitted by /u/Major_Rhubarb1039
    [link] [comments]

    How Bethesda should diversify the music in the Fallout games

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:54 PM PST

    When I play Fallout games, I usually set the radio to the news/pop station (aka Diamond City Radio or Galaxy News Radio) and while I generally like all of the music on those stations, there's only so much that you can hear Bingo Bango Bongo in one sitting before it becomes noticeable and/or annoying and I'm sure other people probably agree with that.

    Now an obvious fix to this would to just add more songs. Right? But as I was playing today, I was thinking about it and what if there was a quest centered around the idea of a radio station and it's listeners getting bored of its music? A radio DJ worried about their ratings desperately asking a new face in town to scour the world around them to find records to appease a ravenous fan base.

    One of my favorite things about the Fallout games is the way that your actions impact the world around you and the way that you develop a reputation amongst the NPCs. And I think this idea is a great way to do that. Obviously the radio plays new music, but that's not where it has to end. This could also create funny radio banter, where the DJ makes up funny "trivia" about the songs or artists, the people around the world could hail you as the "savior of radio", etc.

    Plus it's totally relatable to real life. People all the time complain about how there are only 5 songs on the radio at any given time. Imagine that, but for decades.

    Sorry for the long post, I just thought this was a fun idea and wanted to see if anyone shared these thoughts and feelings.

    submitted by /u/explosivediarrhea666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment