• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Another day in paradise

    Fallout 3 | Another day in paradise


    Another day in paradise

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:05 PM PST

    Stealth Boys were something I never bothered to use before. But now, I see their purpose!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:43 PM PST

    On a fresh play through of FO3. I'm doing Moira's wasteland survival quest when I arrive at the Arlington Library. The brotherhood scribe stops me at the lobby and tells me not to go any further. Not really feeling like having a confrontation, I decided to make use of the 4 stealth boys in my inventory. I just slap those baby's on, and crouch walked throughout the entire building. Got the the info from the computer, and left without nearly firing a shot. I only had to fight the raiders guarding the computer because my stealth boy wore off.

    submitted by /u/SectorZed
    [link] [comments]

    My radio music crackles/grainy - how to fix this?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    What are the best shops for selling a lot of weapons and armor except Caravan Merchants?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:29 AM PST

    So I'm level 30 and even though I might play something else I have an armory in Megaton that's worth at least 200000 - 300000 caps and it keeps clogging my save on PS3. Also goddamn Enclave kept killing my upgraded merchants and they actually succeeded so now every 3 days I clear out every single camp from Canterbury to Arefu. Now I plan on doing Mothership Zeta and Point Lookout but I heard that game performance in there can be downright horrifying and enemies are like tanks

    submitted by /u/WeetzCRo96
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Hi just got here because of Fo3 problem i wanted to start the game but it just crashes qhen i press start i know that it has something to do with that games for windows Live but k dont know how to repair that Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Aaaaatlas
    [link] [comments]

    Really screwed up bug (See Comments for details)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment