• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Not once, not twice, but thrice!

    Fallout: New Vegas | Not once, not twice, but thrice!


    Not once, not twice, but thrice!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    I'm roaming Vault 34, and suddenly three great khans show up out of absolutely nowhere. What does this mean?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    What are you doing step powder ganger

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Fuck NCR

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    This Colonel Moore is really getting on my nerves. I just shut down one of the most powerful entities on the area (Mr House) for her and she's like "Ok whatever, if you could go ahead and wipe out a entire chapter of power armour lazer weapon carrying fanatics that would be great"

    She even has the balls to tell me I'm wasting her time if I ask too much questions. Fuck you Cassandra!

    In case you're wondering I did the good ol' quicksave > shotgun to the back of the head > load, right after this conversation.

    I was having a hard time siding with the NCR because they're far from perfect but they do OK for the most part but this does it... I'm going to have a talk with the Yes Man.

    submitted by /u/Brocolo
    [link] [comments]

    I cant be the only one right?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Obsidian screwing with OCD players

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Sniping RoboScorpions

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Fallout Veteran Ranger Cosplay almost complete

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    A nother Power Armora Patch, ths time the good old T-51b that I made ��

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Completing Dead Money for the first time...

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    That was... an experience. I enjoyed it for the most part, all of the characters were interesting and very well written, the sideplot with Vera and Sinclair was great - but the ending felt so anticlimactic to me. I help Dog/goD become one, I shoot Domino in the face, and I help and flirt with Christine - then Elijah gets lit up by turrets and I'm thrown out of the DLC and that's it? After beating Honest Hearts, it felt very lacking.

    I feel like I'm missing so much, like I somehow missed entire plotlines that could've lead to more interesting endings. Is that really it? What is it that I'm missing here?

    submitted by /u/sweetayra
    [link] [comments]

    Ambushing caravans is punishable by... Bethesda door glitch.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Ave, True to Caesar

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Home

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    (AUDIO) a simple audio ad for Instamash. image found on google

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Fallout : New California RotAway

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I used it after I'd left the new California mod and I can't get rid of the withdrawal symptoms, is there a way to get rid of them in the Mojave or a console command to remove them?

    submitted by /u/leonknott
    [link] [comments]

    A few more shots from my couriers journey around the Mojave.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Game Freezes

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    The game freezes when I exit or enter buildings, sometimes, I do have mods, but nothing out of the ordinary.

    submitted by /u/BileThePilot
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing wrong here....

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Coming Back to Project Brazil/New California

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Sorry if this ain't the type of place for this sort of post, but I don't usually do this sort of thing. I just had to share my thoughts somewhere.

    Years and years ago Project Brazil was a mod I really really loved, and felt was underappreciated and too unknown given how much effort and creativity went into it. I even kept up with the design documents and updates at the time all the way back in 2013 or so. I felt like there were some really strong characters and I instantly was wrapped up in their fates. The voice acting was surprisingly decent, even back then. The real winner for me though were the varied and clever ways many quests and events could play out. The next chapter was always something which seemed so close yet so far away, and I desperately wanted to play out the rest of the mod.

    Well life went on and I eventually moved on from the mod and really New Vegas altogether but recently I finally reinstalled New Vegas. While performing the obligatory mass mod redownload I discovered that Project Brazil no longer existed, and was now New California (probably a good name change in retrospect lol). Well I'm fresh off finishing the mod and while the second installment is not at all what I expected, it is still a fantastic job well done.

    The bad: The map is enormous, like waaay too big for the amount of things within it, especially since many locations are somewhat pointless. The companions who I really liked and all had a sense of personality become essentially mute after Pinehaven with the exception of Kurtz. The dream sequence has been removed! I really liked the dream sequence back in the day, what happened to it? NPC's are way too few and bland. Union City is a massive empty town with what feels like 3 people. The hordes of enemies are frequently tedious and bullet sponges, not to mention the existential crisis my computer has to go through to churn them out. Still, the battles feel atmospheric and alive, and honestly I think sacrificing a bit of performance for that is ok.

    The good: The cutscenes are really excellent, much better than they used to be. Voice Acting on many characters is also great. The writing is clever and funny frequently, and is far superior compared to other big story driven mods I know (Someguy series). I actually really like the final mission and the buildup to it. I should say I've only completed the NCR path (I imagine most people do). While the Raiders sort of fall flat on their ass in terms of villains, I don't really mind as much because I found the Enclave/Super Mutant debacle to be really engaging. I could have done without the "yer the Vault Dweller harry" but I felt the climax was earned and dramatic which is something normal New Vegas' finale fails to deliver for me.

    All in all, New California is one of the most ambitious projects I've seen from a Fallout mod and for me tells a story which kept me interested all the way through and wrapped up in a very clean way. I hope the work continues and someday I'd love to play some more.

    submitted by /u/Nutaholic
    [link] [comments]

    No one answered me in the other sub, maybe you guys have some opinions???

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Follows-Chalk: "That's an interesting way to collect spores"

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment