• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I thought my ex sold these (he sold a lot of my stuff) but turns out I had hidden them well for over 5 years! I am so happy!

    Fallout: New Vegas | I thought my ex sold these (he sold a lot of my stuff) but turns out I had hidden them well for over 5 years! I am so happy!


    I thought my ex sold these (he sold a lot of my stuff) but turns out I had hidden them well for over 5 years! I am so happy!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Not done yet but extremely excited to get it finished.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    "...and he was after Texas Red"

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Degerates like you belong on a cross

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Am I not turtley enough for the turtle club?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    My submission for today’s inktober prompt

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    My wife did not approve of this.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Scp 038-1 aka the chairman

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Skeet Shooting

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Started a new play through and found this guy in Nipton

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Finally got it thanks to amazon.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Hello everybody! Does anyone know where Rita's cafe is located? I've played FNV many times but I don't even remember locations that look like cafes. Does the current location exist at all? And where it is (or could be)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    I love NV, and I’d like to hear why other people like it.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Medicine stick crit build

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Optimised medicine stick crit build, done on hardcore, very hard difficulty

    My top priority is to have the most optimised medicine stick centered build in terms of damage (by using a crit build)

    I also spec into vats a bit due to my preference

    Finally survival is more useful than medicine on hardcore and allows me to craft things like salads and hydra which are great subs for things like stimpaks and doctors bags, although it doesn't matter too much because I'll max out both survival and medicine by endgame

    Special: 5 (+1) 5 (+1) 7 (+1) 1 6 (+1) 7 (+1) 9 (+1)

    +Sub dermal implant

    Traits: Built to destroy, Skilled

    2: light touch (repair 45) 4: educated 6: comprehension (melee 45) 8: cowboy (guns 45) 10: finesse 12: strong back 14: jury rigging (repair 90) 16: better criticals (perception implant) 18: hand loader 20: sniper 22: voracious reader (intelligence implant) 24: rapid reload 26: toughness 1 28: toughness 2 30: implant GRX 1 (endurance implant) 32: implant GRX 2 34: chemist (medicine 60) 36: bloody mess 38: math wrath (science 70) 40: tunnel runner (agility implant) 42: silent running (sneak 50) 44: travel light (survival 45) 46: adamantium skeleton 48: retention 50: just lucky I'm alive

    tags are:

    Melee (for comprehension) Lockpick Repair (for light touch)

    Although Ill have all my skills maxed at level 50, top priority skills are:

    Guns Lockpick Science Repair Sneak Survival

    Equipment (by endgame):

    Medicine Stick

    Lucky

    Ulysses duster: 5% crit chance + light touch (5% flat crit chance)

    1st recon beret: 5% crit chance

    Choices:

    Organic brain, organic spine, synthetic heart

    All implants apart from charisma and health Regen

    Also I don't use Logan's loophole as I'm not a big fan of the exploit to remove the level cap

    All in all, as I said it's supposed to be as optimised/min maxed as possible so tell me anything I might have missed

    submitted by /u/EzMains
    [link] [comments]

    Arcade had me gather up this weird group of geriatric folk. They kept going on about some "Enclave" thing. I don't know. But they had this neat bunker with this dope ass Vertibird.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    "The last thing you never see"

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    FNV modded run, how to check compatibility? Thanks.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Hey fellas 😃. I want to play New Vegas for the last time, I want to make the ultimate run. And I want to add mods, a good bunch of them... around 60, however, the majority of them are simple stuff. The essentials like NVAC, or small stuff like Primm reputation restored or Realistic Headshots, not very demanding things. Only about 6 are more demanding.

    I'm assuming something's going to go wrong. Game instability is something I have to check for myself, but I would like to know if there's a way to check compatibility. I think NMM did that, but I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading and have a great Thursday!

    submitted by /u/A2020BC
    [link] [comments]

    Mod called Disguises Always Work broke my game HELP! legion and powders NEVER attack me.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I installed a mod called disguises always work, at first it just broke my game by loading eternally so I just uninstalled it. The real problem was after, now the Legion and the Powder Gang don't attack me, even though I'm vilified with them.

    Any ideas how to fix this??

    The mod description is this:

    " This mod makes faction disguises always work by marking the player as a "friend" in the corresponding "sniffer" faction. This allows you to do quests for factions you're vilified for, so I consider it a cheat.

    One small issue with this mod is that even if you start killing other NPCs of the same faction as the sniffer, they won't care and still not attack you.

    According to what I've seen, the Boomers and Followers of the Apocalypse don't have sniffer NPCs, so it wasn't necessary to edit them, as disguises will always work against them regardless. "

    submitted by /u/WonderChode
    [link] [comments]

    Doc Mitchell Comments On Your 10 Point Special Stats - Fallout New Vegas

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Testacles the Debug Centurion was a debug tool NPC to test Fallout: New Vegas' functions in its development stages.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    What do I do now

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I just killed House and installed Yes Man, upgraded bots. What do I do now? what did I get from this? Is that the ending to the main story? I don't have any other quests. Just go meet the brotherhood? So confused

    submitted by /u/cordxba
    [link] [comments]

    Caesar’s Legion randomly hates me after completing Beyond the Beef

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    I just completed Beyond the Beef and I fast travelled to The Fort, only to be attacked by the guards at the main gate and my relations with them changed to vilified. Has this happened to anyone else? What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Child-of-Set
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment