• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    Fallout | I made the Snow Globes from Fallout: New Vegas and placed them in their respective locations in Las Vegas for a Documentary (Photo Album)

    Fallout | I made the Snow Globes from Fallout: New Vegas and placed them in their respective locations in Las Vegas for a Documentary (Photo Album)


    I made the Snow Globes from Fallout: New Vegas and placed them in their respective locations in Las Vegas for a Documentary (Photo Album)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Read the whole story here: https://imgur.com/gallery/3ooQk2Y

    submitted by /u/mafnxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Loving Fallout New Vegas

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    So I've been replaying nv and it might be taking my favorite spot over fallout 3. I can't describe why it's just soooooo goooood

    submitted by /u/B33fus
    [link] [comments]

    I want a Sugar Bombs breakfast cereal irl

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    I just took a look at the Sugar Bombs box and noticed the cerql was mini nuke shaped. How cool was that? and how hard would it be to make a fallout brand cereal in real life called Sugar Bombs? It'll be a hit. Forget nuka cola. I want a bowl of frosted sweetened Atom Bomb shaped cereal! Even if it's limited release. Shouldn't be hard to make.

    submitted by /u/AdrianValistar
    [link] [comments]

    Being the General of the Sanctuary Minutemen Rant

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    The Minutemen and the whole settling of Sanctuary is so broken in my opinion.

    Introducing Settlement building by having a couple of survivors come out of the Vault with you would have just made more sense. The broken whiney group that can't do anything for themselves would have meshed better. A bunch of pre war squishies with the only military (or lawyer, but for some reason I envision Nora being a political lawyer, not a shitty "business" lawyer?) (wo)man in the group? Makes sense I'd be their leader.

    The weird and terrible introduction of the Minutemen could have been altered enough to actually fit and make some sense. I mean, Garvey asking you to lead the Minutemen (which I would see as an administrative job, with tasks like checking up on the various groups, sending scouts out to outposts/spots to clear, reinforcing areas and moving troops around depending on attacks and such..), but Garvey is doing all the admin work, telling you when and where to go. You're just the best foot soldier this group has ever had. Yeah, you can make Garvey follow you around and whatnot, but move him to a settlement during an attack and he does nothing. You have to be the guy pulling the trigger, taking the directions from your "advisor".
    You build "Vault City 2.0", and Garvey hears tales of this wonderous human saving settlers, of course the group would take Mama Murphy a little more seriously. Would make sense why he'd give you an immediate promotion (you've succeeded at what he failed at). You now have that administrative feel of people coming to you, rather then you going to people. Might even introduce a new faction, or bring in the Enclave cause these pre-war guppies want their old lives back?

    And finally, I feel like it would give more of an attachment to the initial settlement. I set them up, never build a recruitment beacon, and peace as soon as I can from that area of the world. Red Rocket is the farthest I ever move back, and that's only if I'm seriously hurting for supplies. (It's my main supply depot for the first like, 1/5-1/4 of the game.) But knowing the other pre war neighbors were there would probably make it seem more Covenant-y, but with less torture, and more Apple Pie.

    submitted by /u/Doomsinner
    [link] [comments]

    New Radioactive goo gun in the next game.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Imagine a rocket launcher or grenade launcher that slings out capsules of toxic waste onto enemies.

    Melts your skin off and causes splash damage to nearby foes. Also has a random chance to turn people into feral ghouls upon death. *WARNING DO NOT EAT OR DRINK GOO*

    submitted by /u/FusionFred_SAGE
    [link] [comments]

    I prefer the old fallout 3 an nv ghoul designs to the fallout 4 ones

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    The fallout 3 ghouls look disgusting and rotten which makes sense because they have been exposed to tons of radiation while the fallout 4 ghouls look like their skin is super dry and their eyes are black and that's it

    submitted by /u/add_noun_here
    [link] [comments]

    Victor the vegetable

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    So I've just encountered the saddest thing I've ever seen in a video game. Having just completed dead money for the first time I returned to where it all began doc Mitchell 's house to buy some stims. As u leave I notice a red building at the edge of town and decide to investigate.

    I approach through a sea of brahmin and as I get closer I see a protection standing outside. I try to target with VATS but it won't let me. So I walk closer then I notice the protections screen is just static. Then I reach it, it's my old buddy Victor.

    I try to talk to him all I get is a essay that says his ai has been disabled. My heart breaks as I realize my role in the story has turned the friendly robot that saved me in to a vegetable.

    I am distraught.

    submitted by /u/thehow110
    [link] [comments]

    Why wasn't there an ending slide for Benny in Fallout New Vegas

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    There could of been a few ending slides for him. Kill him, spare him or crucify him. It's wierd that the main antagonist didn't have one as I would want to know what happened to Benny if he escaped. I feel like Benny didn't get enough backstory but hes still a great character.

    submitted by /u/TjcardnoIce
    [link] [comments]

    Who else prefers the Fallout 3 Vertibird over Fallout 4's?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    It feels and looks more secure and enclosed than the model in Fallout 4.

    submitted by /u/MiavRack
    [link] [comments]

    From which Fallout i should start

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    I played fallout 4 and i really liked the game since then i am really fan of fallout the story and the graphics a perfect 10 from me. But know i want to continue to play the other fallout games what can u recommend to me should i start from NV or 3

    submitted by /u/SalixCaprea2002
    [link] [comments]

    Can I break the main quest

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Hey guys planning on doing a new fallout 3 playthrough and was wondering what would happen to the main quest if I blew up megaton before getting the information from moriarty.

    submitted by /u/thehow110
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone, can someone please explain a few things about fallout 76 for me, I am considering buying it for me and my brother. Below are my questions.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    1. Does it have survival elements such as crafting? I do know that it has base building.

    2. Can me and my brother play the game together the same way we play ark and Conan? So, all our progress stays and when one logs in alone, they can still use the same base.

    3. how does PvP work?

    4. How do you interact or see other players.

    I know this was pretty long but I am just making sure before I buy it.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/scruffasax
    [link] [comments]

    How to push myself to be evil in fallout 3?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    I'm trying to go for an evil run of fallout 3, since I replayed it twice and would get bored of doing the same choices. However a lot of the evil stuff you can do has no logical reason for you to do it. For example, the kid in the fire ants quest, you can sell him off as a slave but why would you do that, for like 100-250 caps? Or putting the virus in the water purifier, that would literally just kill everyone including me with no upside.

    Im trying to play a character who would only care about himself, as in do almost whatever it takes to further their own goals. However something like nuking a town for 1k would still be a bit extreme.

    submitted by /u/RubyKDC
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new to fallout and still learning... what's the best faction to join? Is it the BOS or the minutemen?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    I'm more into run and gun rather than sneaking

    submitted by /u/sexlesshumanoid
    [link] [comments]

    How many hours of quests are there in FO76?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    How would you write Strongs backstory?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Like just a simple wastelander making his way,or maybe even mayor mcdunnuh,

    submitted by /u/smackdouglas69_420
    [link] [comments]

    [FO1] Real time combat mod?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if anyone knows of a mod that makes fallout 1's turn based combat real time. If not do you think the old engine could handle this? And if so how would someone go about doing this?

    submitted by /u/Beezenuts
    [link] [comments]

    Is Fallout 76 speedrun-able?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    So like many games people have tried speed running fallout and channels like Mitten Squad do challenges , for example beating fallout 4 with only legendarys, but when I try searching for fallout 76 speed runs not many are available on websites like YouTube.

    Although what I have mentioned in the first paragraph I belive that fallout 76 is speedrun-able and could become a great challenge for the speed running community. For instance you could have challenges like what kevduit has done. But that is all what I think do you guys think the same way?

    submitted by /u/Sweatermat
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite loading screen problem on New Vegas ps3 version, is there any way to fix it?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I'm playing New Vegas on the PS3, and it's been working fine so far, it's a used copy and I'm glad that it's working fine. But any time I try to enter the Mojave Outpost Barracks the game won't load at all and gets stuck on the loading screen. Is there anyway to fix this, or can I never get Cass at all now?

    submitted by /u/whyamihere-5
    [link] [comments]

    Fun fact: car with the fastest acceleration today reaches 0-100 kph (0-60 mph) in ~2.4 seconds.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    The Highwayman does it in less than a second. After all, it's got 800 horsepower.

    Any other fun facts with regards to their technology?

    submitted by /u/Paligor
    [link] [comments]

    What is up with Fallout 4?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    So years ago at release I bought Fallout 4 without realizing what I got into. I found the game to be scary at first and sold it. Years later I've fully grown out of this and picked up a used copy because I thought it was rated extremely well. Now actually looking up all the reviews I'm really confused. Reviews are extremely mixed which leads me to not knowing whether this game is good or not. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Canidox
    [link] [comments]

    How do you think Harold could come back in fallout 5 or any other game?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Like he's legendary,he's been here forever and fallout 4 felt so empty without this beautiful super ghoul

    submitted by /u/-G_I-Bro-
    [link] [comments]

    (Fallout 4: Creation Club) I just noticed that in the arcade machines Todd Howard always has the highest score.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Fallout New Vegas Gameplay series

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    For anyone who hasn't played Fallout: New Vegas. I am starting a gameplay series on my Youtube channel.

    First vid

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_wVuEEzmDg

    Youtube channel

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWRDf9TqKuhj6iqn8pfHD7A

    submitted by /u/Zetault
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment