• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Fallout 3 | This just looks hilarious to me, other guys have miniguns or gatling lasers but this dude did not even get a laser rifle.

    Fallout 3 | This just looks hilarious to me, other guys have miniguns or gatling lasers but this dude did not even get a laser rifle.


    This just looks hilarious to me, other guys have miniguns or gatling lasers but this dude did not even get a laser rifle.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    How to completely restore the PC version to vanilla if you've messed around with the GECK?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Wanna replay the game vanilla this time (bugs and all), but I have one concern: I messed around with the geck to export facegen data, and now the necks of all dark skin NPCs (Hispanic and African American) are grayish brown, with VERY obvious seams. In fact the seams are really bad, worse than even vanilla should be, and I have no idea how to fix it or any changes made to GECK or fully restore to vanilla. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Zam-Wow
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod for Fallout 3 that adds the repair system of Fallout New Vegas?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Skyrimmer starting fallout for the first time. Tips?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Just what the title says. 1500+ hours on Skyrim, all my friends kept telling me to try fallout. Got 3 and here I am. Can't wait to add some inside jokes to my lexicon.

    submitted by /u/igotanewusername
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Scope bug - stuck in zoom after shot??

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    It's been many years since I played F03 vanilla, but I don't remember this bug from before. Maybe it's FWE?

    Whenever I fire a shot with a scoped weapon, it gets locked into scope view. When I fire a second shot, it gets unstuck. Next shot stuck, next unstuck... Sucks for situation awareness after taking a shot.

    Edit:

    Definitely seems to be an FWE bug. :(

    I disabled FWE, loaded an old save with a sniper rifle, and it worked fine. Re-Enabled FWE on that same save and with same sniper rifle scope got stuck. I also noticed that they change scope graphics pointlessly.

    That's the problem with many large mods. Fixing stuff that wasn't broken and breaking it in the process.

    Edit 2:

    Figured it out. It's the integrated "Zoom Reworked" default behavior to toggle zoom that doesn't seem to work properly. Change it back to normal fallout behavior and it works fine.

    submitted by /u/OttawaDog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment