• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Finally got my Radio New Vegas Vinyl today!!

    Fallout: New Vegas | Finally got my Radio New Vegas Vinyl today!!


    Finally got my Radio New Vegas Vinyl today!!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    I took too much Jet

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    I started Old World Blues and I got this.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Rangers without gloves are not aesthetic

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    On my quest to obtain all the achievements in the 360 version, this happens

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Cinematic Shot + Quote. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    I was on a modding spree and accidentally created this abomination.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Prime helmet + 1st recon assault armour = badass boone

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    What do you think about this?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    JSawyer Ultimate, Tale of Two Wastelands, and realistic combat?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    I'm still sorta new to modding Fallout games, so I was hoping to get some advice. I've been wanting to try out JSawyer Ultimate, since I've only ever used the original JSawyer mod and that was some time ago. I've also been wanting to try out a Tale of Two Wastelands, though, and I was wondering if the two were compatible at all? Do I need some tertiary mod/patch to get the two working nice, or do they fit together since they're both pretty damn big and well known? Does the YUP or UP+ fix/merge the two well enough?

    And second, is there any consensus on which mod is the best for making combat a little more realistic, or at least a little more fast-paced? I've been wanting to do a playthrough that encourages stealth via more realistic/deadly gunplay, but I've heard lots of suggestions without any definitive answer. BLEED, RWD, Realistic Battle and Dynamic Combat...they all claim to be the best/most realistic, is there any opinion on which to use? Is there one that works best with JSU/ToTW?

    Any advice or suggestions are welcome.

    submitted by /u/Hank_Hell
    [link] [comments]

    DLC not working plz help

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    I have all the dlc for fallout nv but when I started playing on Xbox one it says I don't have any dlc even though they are in my games and add ons section

    submitted by /u/pinheadlarry40
    [link] [comments]

    How to get yes man ending?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Do I need to side with someone/ factions, be against or what do i need to do?

    submitted by /u/reatsomeyon
    [link] [comments]

    New Vegas from different perspectives

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Did you have a moment in New Vegas that was so good it completely ruined F3 and F4 (or other by that matter)?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    I'm asking because I have just finished playing it for the first time. I had started a new character in F4 and played for around 40 or so hours when I found an offer on New Vegas and I was like "I have to get it". The first time I get into an RPG I try to play as myself, meaning both physical similarities, politics, "stats" and all that. The thing is that this ment that I went for the Yes Man questline and trying to help the Followers of the Apocalypse as much as possible. When the ending came there where three screen that basically destroyed me. The first is that the Followers weren't really well equipped to look after the whole Mojave and saw themselves overrun by people in need of assistance. The second was that I totally forgot about Rex and continued to Hoover Damn even though I was going to take him to get help, so... yeah, he dies. The third one was that the Misfits get shot by the NCR as a consequence of me giving them Psycho to pass their tests. When Pearlman said "War never changes" for the last time and the credits rolled I actually felt bad, like "WHAT THE HELL DID I DO WRONG?", I was feeling terrible because what I did had terrible consequences. I later grabbed Fallout 4 and received a new garbage quest by Preston Garvey and I just realized I'm not going to ever be able to enjoy it as I once did. I'm not going to get over FNV anytime soon. So, to satisfy my wild curiosity, have you had any moment like this?

    submitted by /u/SoleSurvivorVault18
    [link] [comments]

    never stood a chance

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    The Road To Novac | Fallout New Vegas Playthrough | Part 3

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Anyone know a mod that puts FO3 gun sounds into NV?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    For example the sniper in nv sounds weak compared to fo3 and I miss the 10mm pistol sound from 3. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/zzSHADYMAGICzz
    [link] [comments]

    Afraid of alcohol / -1 intelligence.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    I have been avoiding traits and all alcohol items with -INT , worrying if i level up during the effect, i will get less skill points. I have been wondering why are there so many different drinks and traits with such a big penalty, does it actually decrease the number of skill points? Or level up considers your original intelligence? Am i free to drink ?

    Couldn't find the answer anywhere on google

    submitted by /u/june_47
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else get Boone to kill the wrong person in their playthrough?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    I got Manny Vargas killed. The evidence basically pointed it at him. He disliked Boones wife and so to me, that connected the pieces. Only later on did I realize I was wrong. I still feel guilty after all this time.

    submitted by /u/I_Despise_This_name
    [link] [comments]

    What kinds of mods can my laptop handle?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    https://www.newegg.com/black-msi-gl-series-gl73-9rcx-029-gaming-entertainment/p/N82E16834155244?Item=N82E16834155244

    This is my current laptop. I would love to get back into NV obviously. However, I'd like to know where I can set my sights. I pretty much want to remaster the game, while keeping it lore friendly. I would mainly like to upscale as many textures and meshes as possible, add cut content, use NV redesigned and Brave New World. I'm not to set on using an ENB, but I would like to know if I could run one still. I would also like to install NPC mods like Warzones, The Living Desert, stuff like that. I've modded New Vegas before and it ran fine, but this time I would like to do it carefully.

    submitted by /u/Xx_pwnin-ur-mom-XDxx
    [link] [comments]

    a couple of question from a "new" player

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Sup, so I just completed the quest 'Ring-a-ding-ding' and a NCR trooper came to me with a note from the ambassador saying they could forget my bad crimes. I was a soft hearted devil and after talking to the ambassador I immediately got "Liked", I haven't even talked to the Boomers yet. was that supposed to happen? before completing the lonesome road dlc I was liked and when I chose to bomb them I became a soft hearted devil.

    Second question, How do I join Caesar's legion? I made a few searches and multiple sources say a soldier was supposed to come to me right after completing the ring a ding ding quest but he didnt.

    submitted by /u/hybrider_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment