• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Still love this game 10+ years later

    Fallout 3 | Still love this game 10+ years later


    Still love this game 10+ years later

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Kapow!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Free repairs from Somah (Mothership Zeta) *dlc spoilers*

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    So I figured I would share this with anyone who hadn't thought of it, if you grab the Electro Suppressor which is the unique variant of Shock Baton that you find in the Engineering Room, you can use it to sneak attack Somah to knock her down without harming her too much thus allowing you to take your caps back from paying her for repairs.

    submitted by /u/ChuckyGreene
    [link] [comments]

    I just can't open Fallout 3 game, what should I do?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    This are the settings of my computer:

    Windows 8.1 Pro

    Intel(R) Core (TM) i3-3217U CPU @ 1.80GHz

    RAM 4.00 GB

    64 bits, x64

    I know that it's not a gamer computer of course, but it managed to run Skyrim, why can't run Fallout 3? Well, when I try to open the game, the game opens but quickily close. It don't show any message too, just close.

    When I went to the site "Can You run it" it shows that my computer don't have enought dedicated memory. It have 32mb, but the game need about 250mb. I tried to change the dedicated memory value, but I don't find at the BIOS or others settings. I also tried to change the dll, d3d9. But the game still don't open.

    submitted by /u/Flounder-Loud
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment