• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Fallout | [SPOILERS] Canonically, how many in game days did it take for each of the main characters to finish their tasks?

    Fallout | [SPOILERS] Canonically, how many in game days did it take for each of the main characters to finish their tasks?


    [SPOILERS] Canonically, how many in game days did it take for each of the main characters to finish their tasks?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:45 PM PDT

    The Vault Dweller needed to find the water chip for Vault 13.

    The Chosen One needed to find the GECK for Arroyo.

    Cain, Cyrus, or Nadia needed to find the missing paladins.

    The Lone Wanderer needed to find their Dad, stop the Enclave, and sabotage/turn on the purifier.

    The Courier needed to find the men who tried to kill them, get the chip back, and stop the upcoming Second Battle of Hoover Dam.

    The Soul Survivor needed to find their son and spouse's killer and kill or join the Institute.

    The Resident needed to find the Overseer.

    The Warrior needed to climb the ranks in Fallout Tactics, but if in real life, it would take them years to get to the top.

    submitted by /u/OneAskingTheQuestion
    [link] [comments]

    This gives me the chills

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:19 PM PDT

    so, I got the Fallout 4 Main Menu In The Style of Man In The High Castle and it honestly just gives off the creepy vibes at least for me. Here's a youtube video of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozU1mFuTlYI

    submitted by /u/trappedslider
    [link] [comments]

    [Fo4] Best house I ever made

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    Here it is.

    You can only enter via a 3-story elevator connecting 2 floors.

    No mods, and without a single out of place wall/element. Achievable within the first 3 levels if you scrapped Sanctuary.

    Used structures:

    • Barn walls and roof
    • High scaffolding
    • Concrete floors

    The 1st floor can accommodate all workbenches and a separate bedroom. The 2nd floor can accommodate large machinery as it is taller. All generators and other stuff can be set under the structure.

    submitted by /u/ElusiveLife
    [link] [comments]

    The only way for me to have any newfound interest in future Fallout games is if they fire Emil Pagliarulo and gave writing duties to either Chris Avellone or Far Harbor's William Shen

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:17 PM PDT

    Playing The Outer Worlds makes it hard for me to get back into Fallout 4's dialogue system. Emil Pagliarulo makes David Benioff & DB Weiss look like Nobel Literature Prize Winners in terms of writing. The Outer Worlds is the closest there is we can ever get to classic Fallout writing besides New Vegas. I cringe at meeting ghoul child and confronting Kellogg cereal, or the fact that 3 out of the 4 endings involve nuking The Institute. Like, come on.

    If Bethesda wants to remedy this shitshow called "Fallout First" alongside wanting to one up The Outer Worlds and other games like Cyberpunk 2077, easy: Fire Emil Pagliarulo. Give the writing job for Fallout 5 to either someone familiar with classic Fallout writing like Chris Avellone (who worked on Bethesda's games as of a year ago) or someone like Will Shen who made Far Harbor, a game with a much more superior story and dialogue than the base story of Fallout 4. Do it, Todd. Give us faith in Bethesda again.

    submitted by /u/NorrisOBE
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized people are actually buying fallout 76 subscription

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    It's not even funny people are actually purchasing it willfully I feel like I only wish I had such dedicated followers to my products then I'd be a millionaire

    submitted by /u/superretro2012
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any Fallout 4 Mods for Decent Looking Houses?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    It always bothered me that in Fallout 4, you can build a fusion plant but your settlers still live in garbage dumps. Are there any mods that give you a non-ugly house?

    submitted by /u/faeelin
    [link] [comments]

    Despite everything, I'm..

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:10 AM PDT

    Fallout 76 rant (my view)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:29 PM PDT

    I love playing fallout 76 but Holy fuck what is Bethesda DOING.

    Everytime I try to log on a server the game either crashes on me or I get stuck on a loading screen, when I do eventually load in the frames just turn my $80 GAME INTO MICROSOFT POWERPOINT.

    Honestly with all the business promotions they have and the Fallout first being added before any big fixes really shows us where Bethesda is mentally... If the game actually worked like a AAA game should I would have no issues with buying the fallout 1st membership but since the game runs like a 3rd party game in alpha the membership should be discounted until they fix everything.

    I would like to add that this isn't Bethesda game studios first MMO based game, ESO is so great and rarely the frames will skip.

    I loved this company so much they really did care for us but now they took advantage of us and robbed us here is my evidence they hate us.

    1. Lied to us about the canvas bag
    2. Dox'd every player who requested a refund for e.x 1
    3. they told the community it would basically be impossible to add an infinite storage to the game but now we have the infinite scrap box that comes with a paywall.
    4. Pete Hines said on twitter "the atomic shop will be cosmetic only" but then add repair kits, scrap kits and a fridge that slows the rate your food expires/spoils.

    I'm tired of seeing people defend them even though they've done all this I get it you love the franchise but you can't allow them to do this to you, we need them to go back to the roots and fix things then they will start making more money.

    Sorry if this is so long to read, please have a fantastic day/night fellow vault dwellers.

    submitted by /u/Sydehavok
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod that actually let's me rule New Vegas after I've beaten it with No Gods, No Masters?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    TTW and Broken Steel

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:22 AM PDT

    I've been feeling the itch as of late and decided to give Fallout TTW another go. I've been thoroughly enjoying myself replaying fallout 3 with the improvements and mods that TTW brings to the table. Even played through some of the DLC and it worked perfectly! However, when I came to Broken Steel, my audio files seemed to be broken. The gameplay was fine, but NPCs audio didn't trigger when talking with them. I've been able to gather that this is a known bug, and that there may be a relatively simple fix (extracting some files from the context). However, the thread on the TTW forums that houses that fix is no longer viewable. The latest thread that I can find on this topic is from 2013 and simply links to that previously mentioned dead thread.

    Any way you can help a weary modder?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Lego
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4: Glowing Sea - Legendary Albino Deathclaw | (Very Hard)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:46 PM PDT

    Well no surprises really..

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:27 AM PDT

    I'm sure I'm not the only one that has been as yet, unable to do one whole Mischief night without the game crashing. I've took part in 12 maybe 13 and during every event the game has either froze or crashed to Dash. Few times during the completion meaning missed rewards.

    Bethesda is getting increasingly frustrating that they don't test these things before forcing something live.

    The support staff aren't much help either. They're pretty much there to say 'soz bro, we can't help'.

    Not impressed. Can't help but feel it's intentional at this point in a subtle force of hand to purchase the First subscription.

    submitted by /u/db9192
    [link] [comments]

    So i was just playing fallout 4 and after all this time, ive noticed that dogmeat ha a animation where he plays with a teddy bear.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:20 PM PDT

    I just bought Fallout 1 but I can't play because mouse cursor is "laggy"

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    As title said, I'm discovering Fallout saga and I wanted to play from begging so I bought all the fallout games (except Fallout 4) and I want to play Fallout 1, but the cursor is annoying, it is not moving properly, to be honest I've not passed from menu because of this, I tried to create my character but cursor is really annoying I can't move the cursor properly where I want to, took me some tries.

    I checked Steam Guides to see if someone had a fix but I don't found anything related, I do found a guide to install a Fixt mod, with high res and some bug fixes.

    Anyway, can anyone help me please with this laggy cursor? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tamarizz
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with mods, how do I remove them?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    My son has his own ps4 account so he can have mods on fallout4, but when I play my unmodded save on my account, it shows mods. I like getting achievements so I don't use them. Is there a way to stop this?

    submitted by /u/Thoughtfulkiwi
    [link] [comments]

    Im gonna finish the House and Yes Man story arcs today. Im saving up the NCR arc since thats the one i wanna finish the game with. Can i play Lonesome Road after i finish the house/yes man arcs?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:41 AM PDT

    People said that i should finish the fame before i play LR. Well since im gonna finish the house and yes man arcs, is it safe to play LR after those, storywise?

    submitted by /u/J0NICS
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] The Wildwood Horror - A Halloween Story

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:22 AM PDT

    The Wildwood Horror - or "The 31. is coming!"
    a Halloween story by Denon Kleo

    A holotape that was picked from a female Raider corps reveals that Raiders have taken the Wildwood Cemetery. As General Denon is approaching the place, a story unfolds that lets your blood freeze. Experience the Wildwood Horror, a Halloween story.

    Well, what can I say. I was thinking about doing a Halloween build and wanted to use "The Resting Place" from nikashubaiton. Then I stumbled over "Halloween Hoedown 2017" from unimportanthero. And one and one became three.

    https://youtu.be/fTCJvd7A8qU

    Thanks to all in the Fallout modding community. Without you I wouldn't have such a great time.

    Special Thanks to

    Unimportanthero for Halloween Hoedown 2017

    Nikashubaiton for The Resting Place

    submitted by /u/Denon_Kleo
    [link] [comments]

    New Fallout 3 player - question

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:20 AM PDT

    Hello got the Fallout 3 GOTY Edition on steam. But it's the censored or cut version (German version). Does anyone know if I can make it to the uncut version? Maybe with a mod?

    I'm unexperienced with modding so maybe a little explanation would help too.

    submitted by /u/derdoge88
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 1 Far Go Trader quest

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    So I killed the Deathclaw. Only problem is that I've pissed off butch and now I can't get my reward money, is this a glitch or did I screw myself out the reward?

    submitted by /u/Lt_Ziggy
    [link] [comments]

    What is your best ending to Far Harbour?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:10 AM PDT

    What did you guys pick? Personally, I think the ending where I had the Cult of Atom commit suicide by nuking themselves, Far Harbor surviving, and DIMA dying, but Acadia surviving. (Until I call in the Brotherhood).

    I looked at the other ending of Far Harbor and I don't think they were satisfying enough. The peace of the three factions was too much like Watchman's ending where it was peace based on a lie. Picking a faction to have sole dominion over the island is too much work. Having the mist take over is pretty bland.

    submitted by /u/Legataux
    [link] [comments]

    Who are you writing that poem for?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:44 AM PDT

    SKEETER.

    submitted by /u/Azmodan88
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodied melee build guide

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:39 AM PDT

    For those that are new to the game or veterans that are always looking to improve their bloodied melee build - this might be what you are looking for

    if you learn nothing new from my guide or know something I didn't include feel free to send me a message, cheers

    https://youtu.be/q_knIq3zVWE

    submitted by /u/Tyr_VY
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment