• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | We can't stop here! This is fiend country!

    Fallout: New Vegas | We can't stop here! This is fiend country!


    We can't stop here! This is fiend country!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    They’re sooooo ugly

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Fallout New Vegas but it's 8 bit edition. [OC]

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    After over 500 hours of New Vegas, I am done.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    I am now suffering from Fallout New Vegas fatigue and now will sleep. Hell of a game!

    submitted by /u/RedRileydaRedMenace
    [link] [comments]

    Stylish and Armless

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Forgive me lord for I have sinned, I tried to put the Sorrows outfit on Boone

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    I am so happy right now. This may not be the greatest thing ever but NV has a sentimental place in my heart. It got me through my parents divorce and my childhood.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Dala after scanning you

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Have any of you tried this mod called More Mojave?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/69809

    At first I was little bit skeptical given the low views and how new this mod is, but it seems to be updated in a fast pace. It says it adds over 20 new locations to game map and also adds DLC items and even new Wild Wasteland encounters. I had played this mod for about hour and half and I'm genuinely finding it satisfying experience. What are your thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/valdetiosi
    [link] [comments]

    Voting Story 2: Chapter 5: The Last Days of the Brotherhood

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Abraham Hayes gained leadership of the NCR with the senate supporting him and the Enclave.

    Lanius: -100

    Vulpes: 5
    Khans: -20
    NCR: 100
    Mojave Brotherhood: -50
    Kings: 45
    Boomers: 5
    New Cannan: 20
    Enclave: 100
    West Coast Brotherhood: -100

    But this caused another war. The Brotherhoods betrayed the Old World Alliance, attacking in the Mojave and California. Vulpes could handle Lanius for now and the Old World Alliance could focus their forces on the Brotherhood. With overwhelming support from the Enclave, Granite allowed the King to use the F.E.V if they wished to poison the brotherhood forces(destroy brotherhood forces, create brotherhood mutant outcasts faction, -30 King rep and -30 NCR rep for use of the F.E.V. Future F.E.V options).

    Another route was to fight a conventional war, using the manpower of the NCR, the technology of Vegas and Enclave, and the espionage of the Kings to slowly end the Brotherhoods (Creation of Brotherhood Reserve faction +20 rep with this new faction, two more war posts, -10 King rep for a long war)

    Or the Brotherhood leadership could be assasinated, ending the war for now(-20 with new Brotherhood exiles faction)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Jrrcain999
    [link] [comments]

    nuclear winter wonderland

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Need help

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any resources for a Vulpes Inculta cosplay? (I'm a 14 year old female for context), I'm going as him for Halloween and I need help with it since I haven't been able to find anything. Anything helps!

    submitted by /u/Bonvine
    [link] [comments]

    I always put Boxcars out of misery when entering Nipton

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    [Ultimate Fallout: New Vegas Quiz] It wasn't that easy for me towards the end but it was all Fun! Try it, Welcome Home!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    The Villa police station in Minecraft.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Does anyone know who Jay Frinzal is?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    help please. game won't launch !!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    ---- FIXED ----

    Hello, i have never played any Fallout game, i really want to experience this and see what's all the hype is about. can't get this to work no matter what i try...... i'm fucking tilted, to say the least

    it is the GOG version

    the Launcher opens, i click 'Play' and nothing happenstried changing Compatibility and run as Administrator - nothing happens

    downloaded the NVAC anti crash - nothing happens

    installed the game 3 times in different locations - nothing happens

    .

    i should mention i don't have any mods

    who will be my savior ? any help appreciated

    submitted by /u/RahBeat
    [link] [comments]

    Local Map appreciation post

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Bless the heart of the guy that had to make the local map, my they rest in peace knowing that no one ever used it.

    submitted by /u/Rexhex2000
    [link] [comments]

    Still possible to have a decent energy weapon playthrough with this S. P. E. C. I. A. L setup?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Trying to find an old DLC Movie Theory

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Years ago either on this subreddit or on /v/ there was a thread talking about the DLC and how they are all based on famous movies. The wiki even has a listing but its not what I remember.

    The post went something along the lines of

    Dead Money is based off The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

    Old World Blues is heavily based off The Wizard of Oz

    Lonesome Road is very similar to The Seventh Seal

    I believe I remember Honest hearts being mentioned in it but I can't for the life of me recall what the post said it was in reference to. If anyone remembers the post I'd love to see it or just hear about it again.

    submitted by /u/NaughtierLink
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for pointers on an EW build

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    I found myself watching that Wazer Wifle video on youtube and now I have the sudden urge to turn enemies to ash and goo. I have almost no experience with EW builds as I tend to go straight to cowboy every run. I took a look at the perk list on the wiki and threw together a build. I'd appreciate any critiques.

    I'm playing hardcore/JSawyer. I'm usually put off by EW builds because of the ammo weight, but this time I've decided to go for it. I'm guessing that a fully modded laser rifle is going to be my everyday weapon and maybe I should hold onto the holorifle when I get it. But, I really don't know what I should carry considering I'll have some hard carry weight limitations. Definitely would appreciate any gear tips as well as build tips.

    Here's what I put together:

    Flowers Algernon 5671669

    Skilled, Built to Destroy

    Energy Weapons, Science, Repair

    • 2 Black Widow
    • 4 Comprehension (IN 4)
    • 6 Light Touch (Rep 45)
    • 8 Vigilant Recycler (Sci 70) or Strong Back (S5, E5)
    • 10 Finesse
    • 12 Silent Running (Sne 50)
    • 14 Strong Back (S5, E5) or Vigilant Recycler (Sci 70)
    • 16 Better Criticals (PE 6, LU 6)
    • 18 Toughness (ST 5, EN 5)
    • 20 Travel Light (Sur 45)
    • 22 Laser Commander (Ene 90)
    • 24 Pack Rat (IN 5, Bar 70) or Math Wrath (Sci 70)
    • 26 Toughness (ST 5, EN 5)
    • 28 Tunnel Runner (AG 8), or Nerves of Steel (AG 7)
    • 30 Burden to Bear (ST 6, EN 6)
    • 32 Math Wrath (Sci 70) or Pack Rat (IN 5, Bar 70)
    • 34 Karma Perk

    Level 35 cap with JSawyer

    submitted by /u/knellerwashere
    [link] [comments]

    What's with that She's Embrace in the end?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Wiki tells it has better crit, and ignors dt. On some yt film i saw, thet guy got it writen in pitboy info. In my, ther's no mantion about it. Only raw dmg. In some comment I readed that this glove gets mod, but can't find info what kind..

    It's my first try with fallout, and i think about giving it to Veronica (hope it's gona make her more happy than powerfist gra, tho soe powerfist sounds interesting).

    submitted by /u/Derython
    [link] [comments]

    The FO3/NV comparison

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Maybe it belongs in showerthoughts, but I finally was able to quantify my own feelings about the two games.

    I prefer Fallout 3 as a game, but, I prefer New Vegas as the game to play.

    Maybe it's the choices in the story, or the ridiculous OP weaponry and Armor. But, if I had a direct choice between the two, I'd pick NV 9/10. The inevitable "but" is when I want to sit down and put a half decent amount of time into a game, I would always pick FO3.

    Not sure why, but it just feels, at least to me, a game which demands more time.

    Anyway, thank you for coming to my nonsense Ted Talk.

    submitted by /u/MLumsden
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment