• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Finally got 100% after playing this game for almost 10 years!

    Fallout 3 | Finally got 100% after playing this game for almost 10 years!


    Finally got 100% after playing this game for almost 10 years!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Tenpenny tower quest question

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    So I started a new playthrough and even though I'm not too close to tenpenny tower I am siding with ghouls for their Ghoul Mask. But since that means siding with ghouls (and I plan on them moving into tower) I know that eventually they will kill og residents. But if I kill all the ghouls after the quest is done peacefully but before they move into tower can I prevent the game from killing the og residents?

    submitted by /u/WeetzCRo96
    [link] [comments]

    Birth Of The Vault Man - Fallout 3

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Does anyone else do this or is it just me?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    In my head canon, all the characters are related. The lone wanderer and courier are cousins because james used to live in the west and traveled to the east coast. And the sole survivor is their great great great granduncle.

    Even if it is unrealistic It makes the games so much more interesting for me to play, establishing a connection between all of them, and they all happen to have the same set of skills and appearance. Also it helps that shaun and james look like them.

    submitted by /u/NathanEthenBradbury
    [link] [comments]

    So what kind of character are you playing?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Im doing a scarred teenage vault dweller who turns into a mercenary that only takes contracts against people who deserve it.

    submitted by /u/NathanEthenBradbury
    [link] [comments]

    Watching MATN You Only Live Once and...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Dlc not showing up

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Has anyone else had this problem? I got fo3 goty on pc and I ticked all the boxes for the dlc but it still doesn't show up. I have left the vault and I have played a bit but it isn't there. I have even reinstalled it. Any ideas boys?

    submitted by /u/utrastalin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment