• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Did I ask?

    Fallout 3 | Did I ask?


    Did I ask?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    Exploration question

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Hi, just a quick one. I have been mostly doing sidequest for now and I run into a lot of places. Should I explore right away or maybe wait for a sidequest to happen? For example I found Vault 106, and explored it. But I found into Anchorage Memorial, and it was later used in the quest, with a bonus of not hurting mirelurks. What is the best approach?

    submitted by /u/Vorphalyx
    [link] [comments]

    Recorded this awhile ago but still funny as hell

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Saw this soldier executing some commies and couldn't help myself...had to join in on the fun.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment