• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Just got paid today. Who's ready for the Tops?

    Fallout: New Vegas | Just got paid today. Who's ready for the Tops?


    Just got paid today. Who's ready for the Tops?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    The world is really starting to look like Dead Money

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Welcome Home

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    I uploaded my very first mod! It's a fully voiced quest mod with multiple routes! Constructive criticism and advice are very much appreciated!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Finally got my NCR flag

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    I've never seen this much ammo spawn naturally before lv.29

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    My favorite screenshots from the past 3-4 years or so.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    FNV mods not showing up in Mod Config Menu

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    This lonely gnome has been through a lot

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    For those who wants an alternative for Fallout Character Overhaul or NVR/Brave New World.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    If you liked FCO then good for you, but me I never liked the ugly shading and textures that makes the NPCs look like re-touched N64 character models. Tho I liked how they did with the Crucified victims and to an extent, the ghouls. (If I could find to just use those textures instead)

    But more to the topic, here's a (hopefully better) alternative. Practical Portraits by nekronom12/DogtoothCG. I have been using it since 2016, it accentuates and nuances existing faces and just makes them more defined, instead of redesigning them completely or adding ugly shading.

    submitted by /u/UTKujo
    [link] [comments]

    Ran out of things to do.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    I've 100% Fallout 3 and now am working on my Hardcore playthrough of vegas and i've played through this game about 5 times already but never on hardcore on the Xb1. I've hit a dead end it seems, i've done what feels like every quest and every DLC (besides DM. not doing that on HC) Any suggestions or stuff to do that's really lowkey and hidden, maybe i haven't thought of?

    submitted by /u/beamerRx
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know if this has been posted here. But Mack the Knife kinda fits as Benny's theme. "After drawin' out all his hard-earned cash And now MacHeath spends just like a sailor Could it be our boy's done somethin' rash?" Speaks to the events of him going back to the Strip after killing the Courier.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Should I side with Mr. house or yes man?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    And if I side with either, should I kill Caesar?

    submitted by /u/ApokolipZx
    [link] [comments]

    Iron Sights for Hunting Revolver

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Hello all, I was wondering if there's a mod that replaces the scope on the hunting revolver (Stock & GRA) with iron sights I always thought the scope was ugly and made no sense for a sidearm with recoil that would cause it to hit you in the face. Anyone know if such a mod exsists? best I could find was one that removes the scope from the model but still keeps it's overlay when you aim down the sights.

    submitted by /u/Hero115
    [link] [comments]

    Companions have 2 face textures in tge fort

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Trying to play modded new vegas. Everything was going smoothly until i reached the fort where when i enter from the raft with curser luculis all my companions randomly get a second face texture that overlaps there origonal face texture. Figured it was just one of my mods so i removed them all, deleted the new vegas directory and the my documents directory (saves and inis) and reinstalled the game. Aftet the reinstall was finnished i made a test charecter and recreated the same conditions without mods and the textures still mess up.

    How do i fix this since clearing the harddrive of everything related to fnv amd its mods seems to have no effect?

    submitted by /u/Street_Cup122
    [link] [comments]

    How many hours

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    How many hours total do you have in New Vegas? I've played since the game released and I logged around 15,000 hours on my 360 before giving it to my sister when I got the Xbox one and I've logged over 100 on the one and just restarted a week and a half and already done all the DLCs

    submitted by /u/horror-movie-fan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment