• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    Fallout 3 | After trying to play the game seriously for 3 times, i finally played it seriously. IT WAS FUN.

    Fallout 3 | After trying to play the game seriously for 3 times, i finally played it seriously. IT WAS FUN.


    After trying to play the game seriously for 3 times, i finally played it seriously. IT WAS FUN.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Lucas Sins (Made by my friend Archer)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Since when do ashes talk? Lol

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    [Spoilers] Is this a glitch or foreshadowing?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. I started a new game recently. My Wanderer travelled from the Vault, to Megaton, to Rivet City. When I was in the downtown area, by Dukov's Place, I saw a hostile and fully-armoured Enclave soldier who immediately opened fire on me. I (barely) managed to win against him by spamming VATS, so I don't know if he would have respawned.

    Is this a glitch? I've never seen Enclave soldiers before James dies in the Jefferson Memorial. Or is it some weird foreshadowing?

    submitted by /u/Shiiang
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment