• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I forgot I did a CAS with FNV companions in Sims 4 few months back.

    Fallout: New Vegas | I forgot I did a CAS with FNV companions in Sims 4 few months back.


    I forgot I did a CAS with FNV companions in Sims 4 few months back.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Have only heard the greatest things about this. Played F4 first and fell in love with the game. Wish me luck :)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    I 100% completed New Vegas in 69 hours

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Sturdy caravan shotgun not effected by the shotgun perks? Why?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    I just found out while checking the wiki to look at what the requirements for shotgun surgeon and and stay back! were since I couldn't remember and hadn't done a shotgun build before, and I found out that the sturdy caravan shotgun wasn't effected by them, with no explanations as to why.

    Is it because it was added in courier's stash? Is the weathered 10mm pistol not effect by perks like the professional, then?

    submitted by /u/PokeDC
    [link] [comments]

    Legion after Caesar

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Who would take over control of the legion if you kill every named character? Like if I kill Caesar, Lanius, Vulpes, etc. who would take over afterwards?

    submitted by /u/l524k
    [link] [comments]

    I’d never seen an NCR Ranger Funk POP before, so I decided to make my own

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Logan's Loophole IRL

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Smart plan, Esteban.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I think I’ve been playing a little too much.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Friends

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    To be fair, she probably should be worried.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Best place to get pickpocket achievement?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I'm on a quest to 100% the base game (basically, without the dlc achievements) and I don't know where to go that is a good place to pickpocket a bunch of people, I've picked the ultra luxe but they're mad at me, at I did the tops and gamorrah the best I could and now I don't know where to go.

    submitted by /u/Bill_Cipher42
    [link] [comments]

    Christine from Dead Money and Veronica's?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I played for the first time the Dead money DLC and there always were a thought in my mind: Is Christine, the mute girl we save from the auto doc, Veronica's girlfriend? I remember Veronica saing that her gf was forced to leave the BoS, and then Christine said the she was forced to leave the BoS. Also there were a dialogue with Christine just before the last missione in Sierra Madre about love so strange that convinced me about her and Veronica being girlfriend. Any one know nothing sure about?

    submitted by /u/Nuccio98
    [link] [comments]

    I got a question regarding Lily

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    How do I get her to talk about her medicine or her holotape?

    I have been waiting just for that to start the second battle of hover dam.

    submitted by /u/Trypophobian_exe
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one X on a 55 inch screen. Anytime I try to play this, I'm off put by the graphics. Any suggestions on how to play this game in a better way? Maybe I just need to go get a smaller 4k TV.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Which combat playstyle do you like the most?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Anybody know which guy is which on the Legion denarius? My friend and I are arguing.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Individual skill increase while using them ?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I came from skyrim and using bow in that would increase the archery skills. In fnv , my primary is guns but iam using melee alot, will i have to worry about my melee skills getting better than guns?

    submitted by /u/june_47
    [link] [comments]

    Help Needed with a bug that prevents me from gaining any xp.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    I am at level 20 and I noticed that I am not gaining any xp. The screen shows that I am gaining xp but the slider doesn't move forward and I am unable to level up. I tried adding XP via console but the slider isn't moving even then.

    I loaded up an old save where I am at level 19 and the slider works normally there but the same problem starts as soon as I level up to level 20.

    I googled around and someone had suggested on steam to decrease the XP to 0, reset the level to 0, and then add the amount of xp corresponding to my level. This exploit works but I am taken back to the level 1 skill point distribution screen and the game is asking me to allocate skill points for every level even when the skill points of my save until then are intact.

    Working with this exploit would mean having 40 levels worth of skill points in a level 20 save and that feels like a game-breaking cheat to me.

    Any help would be appreciated. I already have like 40 hours in the game and I don't wanna restart the game over again.

    submitted by /u/TedhaHaiParMeraHai
    [link] [comments]

    How to make FNV full screen?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    I launch Fallout: New Vegas and it doesn't fill more than 60% of my screen... Obviously this isn't how it's meant to be played so how do I go about making it full screen?

    submitted by /u/LD_67
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment