• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Minigun build?

    Fallout 3 | Minigun build?


    Minigun build?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Any way of creating a good Minigun build? I'm pretty experienced in perks and special in this game, but I've never tried a heavy weapons build at any point. Any tips or advice? (Also this will be on Very Hard difficulty)

    submitted by /u/KillianMayor
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot Launch Fallout 3 GOTY

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Hello, I have recently installed Fallout 3 GOTY on to my PC and I am unable to play it. When I launch the game from steam I get the error "Fallout3.exe - System error------The code execution cannot process because xlive.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem".

    I looked into this and from what I have found it seems that this is because Fallout 3 requires Game for Windows Live to be present on the PC for it to run. I attempted to install GFWL onto my PC and the installation failed with error "Instal Failed--A network error occurred while attempting to get information from the server. Check your connection and retry"

    I have no idea why this is as my internet connection is fine, i am getting well over 150 down and 50 up. Following the advice of various guide I was instructed to reinstall GFWL on my pc, I am unable to find anything with that name other than the instal file sitting in my downloads folder with that name so IDK how I reinstall this. I have reinstalled Fallout 3 times and can get this to launch. I did plan to mod this but as of yet I have done nothing, just a clean instal. Any help I can get would be appreciated!!

    Specs:

    Windows 10 Home 64-bit

    Intel Core i5 7600K @ 3.80GHz

    16.0GB trident Z @ 2400

    MSI Z270 KRAIT GAMING

    RX480 8gb-XFX GTR

    240 gb ssd

    3T WD hard drive

    submitted by /u/JoobatV2
    [link] [comments]

    Share your Fallout 3 100% completion stats, here is my Xbox360 run first (no video yet though)!!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    So I wanted to share my Fallout 4 100% completion list, after a short search I saw nobody has done this before. And unlike elderstats.com (a site where you can upload your character in order to compare scores on a leaderboard), there unfortunately is NO such site for Fallout games. I just added my fallout 4 100% completion list here: https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/ivz2rw/share_your_fallout_4_100_completion_stats_here_is/

    Now I will share my Fallout 3 100& completion character stats here.

    So once again: I did ALL quests, and I just checked the Fallout Wiki extensively for if I got every unique item: weapon, armor, clothing, achievement, bobblehead, consumable, holodisk and note, key, magazine and even misc item. I also got every non-SPECIAL perk and random encounter. I off course have all DLC, and I upgraded my Megaton to my own satisfaction. I have a very good karma character, got every good karma companion as a result and searched every nook and cranny of all maps (all locations of DLC, cleared all of them). I finished with declining President John Henry Eden´s offer for the Purifier, and helped the BoS destroy the Enclave mobile base crawler.

    Time played: 331 hours.

    Name: Albert (I kept him standard in appearance too)

    Level: 30

    Date: 09.27.78 (406 days; since traveling back and forth to Point Lookout adds 30 in-game days play time is actually more like 346 days).

    ALL SPECIAL 10, every skill level 100.

    Not notified under here but I slept about 7-8 days every day (due to realism, next to eating/drinking), just like in my Fallout 4 playthrough (see above in link).

    Difficulty played on: Very Hard

    Now my pip-boy stats:

    • Quests Completed = 57
    • Locations Discovered = 220
    • People Killed = 1493
    • Creatures Killed = 2593
    • Locks Picked = 631
    • Computers Hacked = 204
    • Stimpacks Taken = 687
    • Rad-X Taken = 34
    • Radaway Taken = 127
    • Chems Taken = 158
    • Times Addicted = 22
    • Mines Disarmed = 204
    • Speech Successes = 82
    • Pockets Picked = 6
    • Pants Exploded = 2
    • Books Read = 343
    • Bobbleheads Found = 20
    • Weapons Created = 72
    • People Mezzed = 0
    • Captives Rescued = 10
    • Sandman Kills = 0
    • Paralyzing Punches = 36
    • Robots Disabled = 31
    • Contracts Completed = 0
    • Corpses Eaten = 0
    • Mysterious Stranger Visits = 8

    Might be something I forgot, but not sure! Please share your own character!!

    submitted by /u/LeonSchuring93
    [link] [comments]

    I just want to say three dog is an pecker head

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    This bitch has the audacity to make me go through a mutie infested area to set up a damn satellite for his radio station! Thank you for coming to my Ted talk

    submitted by /u/Cyates918YT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment