• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Fallout | Made some Fallout themed Lego minifigures!

    Fallout | Made some Fallout themed Lego minifigures!


    Made some Fallout themed Lego minifigures!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Credit to neon1028 and truthmonger for the 3D models

    Printed and painted these today, took ages to dremel and paint but I'm relatively happy with the result.

    https://imgur.com/a/gfiQfNC

    submitted by /u/Moschopz2
    [link] [comments]

    I’d never seen an NCR Ranger Funko POP, so I decided to make my own

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Took quite a lot of work, but I'm really happy with how it turned out

    https://imgur.com/gallery/rp404co

    submitted by /u/mushroom-burger
    [link] [comments]

    Are synths sterile?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    We know there synthetic humans and probably have reproductive organs,but we never hear if there able to bear children or not

    submitted by /u/-G_I-Bro-
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: The slot machines in New Vegas play the Fallout theme as you raise your bets.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    If you raise your bet, the primary notes of the Fallout theme (from Fallout 3, New Vegas, and 4) play. I just noticed that today, since I never really gamble in the game. I thought it was neat!

    submitted by /u/HammondCheeseIII
    [link] [comments]

    The most awesome dude ever!!!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    DustYQue3f247 deserves praise!!! I just got back into the game after a long hiatus...I didn't even remember how to look shit up!!! But a lvl 72, so no a total noob! He saw me, hit me up and showed me around some and helped me out tremendously! I felt like a lil girl getting hit on by Justin Bieber! Totally awesome dude! Set me up for the new haul...rad that folks are still out there like that. I also tried to give back...find my camp...rev zupak

    submitted by /u/ktyount
    [link] [comments]

    Here's 4 8K Fallout 76 wallpapers

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    If a ghoul was cured how do you think the wasteland would react?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    This is all depending upon the location you would think would fit,

    submitted by /u/-G_I-Bro-
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] Any must have mods for a normal playthrough?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    I'm playing fo4 once again and I'm looking for some must have mods. Quality of life, immersion, weapons, clothing, etc. Preferably nexus and preferably simple install. (Launcher)

    submitted by /u/Viking_Warrior1
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout Themed Podcast!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Here is the link to my radio drama Fallout podcast. Hope yall enjoy!

    https://anchor.fm/theomegabroadcast

    submitted by /u/Breezygamerdad
    [link] [comments]

    Playing fallout NV for the first time!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    It's awesome, by the way.

    submitted by /u/bananajoe42
    [link] [comments]

    Why do sniper rifles in FO4 look so ugly?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    Anyone else feel the same? Especially the gauss rifle. Looked so much better in FO3/NV. Perhaps there are mods that fix this?

    submitted by /u/William--Wilson
    [link] [comments]

    (Fallout 4 DLC’s)Should I buy Nuka world or far harbour most videos and sources say far harbour but I thought I should ask actual fans of the series.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    My friend has a glitch, i think

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    My friend has a glitch where at the start when he loads his play through its say "Loading harpee model Synth", and I cant find anything anywhere, im gonna check the fallout wiki but im hoping someone here knows anything about it.

    submitted by /u/legohaloboy2007
    [link] [comments]

    Just a random fallout concept.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Imagine a new fallout where you play as a raider and you have to stop a vault dweller (he or she are the big bad)

    It started with the vault dweller coming to your camp as a child and killing everyone in it but you

    You get taken in by a family in a big city (like diamond city) and it slips to 20+years later when your old enough to go out on your own. You go on a revenger story but on the way you come across people who survived from your camp and they become your companions

    On your journey for revenge you find out this vault dweller became the hero of the wasteland and recruited vamps and other vault dwellers and you have to take down these camps whiles doing side quests for other tribes/clans

    submitted by /u/cyphers_legacy
    [link] [comments]

    Been stuck on the loading screen for a few minutes now (Xbox One)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    The screen that comes up right after choosing an account and it has the little loading sign in the corner

    submitted by /u/ilikepizza18
    [link] [comments]

    For me, Peston Garcey and the Minuteman reminds me of Jon Snow and his people

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Nuka World Raider Gangs

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing (and thoroughly enjoying) the Nuka World DLC for Fallout 4. So far, I'm leaning toward siding with Nisha's Disciples simply because of their depravity and overall ruthlessness when it comes to the innocent. I'm curious-- what did you guys think of the gangs and which one did you like most?

    submitted by /u/pinkmeth444
    [link] [comments]

    [Fo4] Is there a shop where you can buy T-45 pieces of armor?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I'm building a minutemen army and I wanted to have Minutemen "Juggernaut".

    submitted by /u/LeDindonFinnois
    [link] [comments]

    What is your guy’s opinion on dual wielding pistols?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    There was a whole thread on it on another Fallout related subreddit asking if dual wielding should be a mechanic in game and not require mods. Personally I don't think it should, or if it we could to disable VATS. IDK, someone else brought up how since the Pip-Boy is pretty heavy it would make it difficult to duel wield (I guess lore wise?) so a Vault Dweller duel wielding make no sense. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Tamashi55
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a alternate nodding site for fallout 3 other then nexus?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I need builds for survival.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    K i am super duper new to survival. I never play on high difficulties. But i want to challenge myself and thought about survival mode. I just need a build with stats and perks that can help one like me have fun. And dont go simple i need full on ideas and talk abouts if you can i am mentally disabled so the more explanation the better.

    submitted by /u/HeadphoneMC
    [link] [comments]

    Essential mods for a beginner.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Fallout 4 modding beginner.

    Hi! Recently got my first ever gaming pc and am about to get fallout 4. I had fallout 4 on my ps4 for a while and probably have about 500 hours logged into it. However, I just came from modded Skyrim with about 200 mods and although Skyrim is probably my favorite game of all time fallout 4 is definitely in my top 5 and maybe top 3. So just looking for some essentials and maybe a mod kinda like requiem for Skyrim to make combat realistic and the game a lot harder. I also don't want a mod that makes enemy's bullet sponges but realistic combat so both you and the enemy are much weaker and you really have to plan your attacks. Also if there are any good guides out there please let me know. I'm also looking for a good amount of graphic mods so I can have my fallout 4 looking nice. I have a pretty solid set up with a 2060 rtx with 6b of vram a 3600 ryzen cpu and 16 gb of ram.

    submitted by /u/SkyrimGuy1029
    [link] [comments]

    I had a support question from APRIL and Bethesda Support finally said they would meet me in the game at 2 but it’s 2:27 and they never came!!(Xbox)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I lost a TSE Pipe Rifle in a glitch and they said they would give it back when they finally responded last week! So made sure I didn't work today and set the time aside just for them not to come. No wonder people think this is a garbage game!!

    submitted by /u/Johnny-Grimes
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a new player to Fallout.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. I've had the first 3 Fallout games and New Vegas in my Steam library for a long time due to sales and I finally decided to try the series out, starting with the original. I've been enjoying greatly for the past week I've been playing it, and I'd like to get some tips and insight on the 1st and next few games. My current character:

    submitted by /u/Heydensan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment