• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I took this nice pic years ago and I remember I still have it.

    Fallout 3 | I took this nice pic years ago and I remember I still have it.


    I took this nice pic years ago and I remember I still have it.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Need help in completing the pit, this glitch is stopping me, any way to fix?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    A few years ago my son and I went to a local comic con. He made his entire outfit himself. Even the pipboy.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Fuck butch

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Fallout 3 steam win10 fixes

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    So I installed various things to partially fix the game, win live for games, also reduced the threads it uses by 1.The game runs but there are parts on it that crashes alot, mainly in sewers fighting ghouls I have to save and kill them asap then load untill I pass the section, it almost apears the ugliest the enemy the more likely the game will crash haha, rarely in the wasteland killing raiders, mutants or other creatures.Also I play it on windowed 1920 × 1080 because in my monitor 2560x1440 fullscreen crashes happen more often, is there a way to windowed in 2560x1440 ? Perhaps any mods or other ways you use to make the game more stable? Limiting fps? I aprecciate any help.

    submitted by /u/Askburn
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I farm Brotherhood of Steel without killing them?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I want to get lots of power armor and weapons. What areas do brotherhood soldiers respawn in, maybe where they also are always fighting?

    submitted by /u/Mattpantser
    [link] [comments]

    My 2020 Stream Play-Through of Fallout 3: Main Story pt. 1

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment