• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Issues Running Fo3 on Lenovo Yoga 730?

    Fallout 3 | Issues Running Fo3 on Lenovo Yoga 730?


    Issues Running Fo3 on Lenovo Yoga 730?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Whenever I open up the app and hit "Play" on the first menu, it says

    "this app may not work correctly. This app can't run because it causes security or performance issues on Windows. A new version may be available. Check with your software provider for an updated version that runs on the version of windows"

    How do I fix this? I figured it wouldn't be a problem because I have TESIII: Morrowind from when Bethesda have it out for free.

    Also my laptop is a Lenovo yoga 730

    submitted by /u/fgiyhnnj
    [link] [comments]

    TIL stealth is possible in this game

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Its difficult and tedious but is possible and kinda fun, there are factors of stealth you need to take into consideration like the bulk of clothing, avoiding lights, moving slowly. This with my silenced 10mm has allowed me to get pretty far in the game for only having 3 endurance. Not even using all my stimpacks unless I get caught and my health is dropping.

    submitted by /u/yu0999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment