• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I fought the good fight

    Fallout 3 | I fought the good fight


    I fought the good fight

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Wait, what?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Fallout 3 FO3Edit

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Is there a way to edit the main game (no mods etc) files to change weapon stats?

    It worked for FNV but not for 3 for some reason. All I wanted to do was change base damage for combat shotgun. How do I do this? None of my files are read-only. I do have mods installed like FWE, and I am able to change base damage for that part. How do I do it for base game?

    submitted by /u/ImpKing0
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 - Redesigned compatability patch

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Is there a compatability patch? Desc says to get one but i cant find one.

    submitted by /u/ImpKing0
    [link] [comments]

    New RPG game Parallel (from a FO3 fan)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    New RPG game Parallel (from a FO3 fan)

    Guys, I am a huge fan of FO3. I remember walking in nowhere and interacting with strangers. Now I am producing my own RPG game. There is a page on Steam and Website. I would love to know your opinion about it. If you like it, consider add the game to the Steam Wishlist, that helps a lot.

    I am really sorry if I can't post this here, but I think you will like it, since I love FO3.

    Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1388350 Website: https://www.parallel-game.com

    Website: https://www.parallel-game.com

    https://preview.redd.it/twmd9g1d3ig51.jpg?width=616&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=dfcd19fd362017e425f29e556124785da71c5354

    submitted by /u/Game_Parallel
    [link] [comments]

    You should join this server!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I'm in this cool discord for all things fallout. It's pretty new but we're looking for new people. We talk about all the fallout games and share art and music. I'll put the link in the comments.

    submitted by /u/not_P-swizzle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment