• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I had to burry my 5 y/o pup last Wednesday. Thanks to TTW I can distract myself from crying all the time with the 2 best boys of the wasteland.

    Fallout: New Vegas | I had to burry my 5 y/o pup last Wednesday. Thanks to TTW I can distract myself from crying all the time with the 2 best boys of the wasteland.


    I had to burry my 5 y/o pup last Wednesday. Thanks to TTW I can distract myself from crying all the time with the 2 best boys of the wasteland.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Mr. New "Reptilian" Vegas (Audio)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Yes Man, please throw General Oliver from the Dam

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Not a care in the fuckin' world that his prized carbine is gone

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Fiancé made me something today for my birthday.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    You made your last delivery, kid.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    What computer •_•

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    i wanna buy a laptop that i can play fallout new Vegas on and fallout 3 with all the dlc's but what laptop should i get or should i buy a pc and what type of laptop should i buy

    submitted by /u/aantisocialbutterfly
    [link] [comments]

    Throwback to when Chris Avellone accepted my Facebook friendship request!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    i can see we still have our priorities straight

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Ok, so does anyone know if the fnv dogmeat is the fo4 format or not?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Cram audio add. One of the adds i make for my play through videos. what does people think?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Ordered some posters, love them

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Black screen on launch? I can hear the menu music but the menu isn’t there. I have mods and Nevada ENB installed btw

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Voting Story: Chapter 16: The Two Kingdoms of Israel

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    And so the being known as Yes Man was destroyed. The Burned Man focused all his forces on eliminating the Utah Alliance and the invading NCR forces as well as the gangs. The assasins hoped Vegas would be conquered and remained in the Lucky Thirty eight only to be slain by Joshua himself. Vegas was his. Utah was his but no longer were these two nations Vegas and Utah. No they were New Juruselum and Deseret. Both glorious dreams his tribe of the cannanites sought to fufill so long ago. But a new war had begun between the Bear and the Bull. Both dying nations planned to fight to the end and Vegas was in the crossroads. Joshua despised both nations and in the end would stab the other in the back but which one would it be easier to deal with?
    Helping either would streach both nations far and would cause misery but the NCR might be able to survive the death of their leader. not the Legion. If he helped the NCR he could then assasinate Caeser and deal with the warlords or he could help the NCR, kill Caeser and over time attempt to increase his influence in the NCR. Not to mention the warheads had been rearmed now and he could call the wrath of God upon either the Legion supply routes or the NCR supply routes. Or he could do both and condemn both nations to death. What did he chose?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Jrrcain999
    [link] [comments]

    You better believe I rushed for Enclave Armor then betrayed Arcade. Dick Richardson would be proud.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Coffee in a tin cup, milk in a tall glass

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Made by Paladinsaxon141 on Instagram, go show him love

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Could FNV be better?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    I played only FO4 with all dlc's and had lot of fun. I got recommendation to try FNV as it is something far better, so I have bought it (GOG version). Thing is, I do not really like "older" graphics and HUD. For me it is little bit irritating and I cannot really focuse on game. Could you please recommend some mods, that should make it more likeable? I think Nexus is the place where to look right? Also any recommendation for mods that could fix something broken or not that balanced in game will be appreciated. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Smertka
    [link] [comments]

    Is the NCR or Caesars Legion better for the future?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    I wish I knew what Caesars Legion was like in a peaceful time, away from war.

    The NCR offers more freedom, but they can't even protect their own citizens, they have suspicious things going on, corruption, blah blah blah

    Caesars Legion enslaves POW's, crucifies people, etc. But morality is different in the post-apocalyptic world. Their members are far more motivated, morale is much higher, and their land is a lot safer than NCR.

    One can argue that when Caesar dies, so does the Legion, but there are other options. I'm sure Caesar would think of a better succession plan upon his death.

    I can't decide, I've been debating it for years.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RentalsandRealtors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment