• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Everytime...

    Fallout: New Vegas | Everytime...


    Everytime...

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    2281 - The Gang at Wolfhorn Ranch; all of my Courier's (mostly modded) followers

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    I just played the New Vegas DLCs for the first time and im shocked at how amazing they were.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    From the beautiful atmosphere of Dead Money to the devestated lands of Lonesome Road these DLCs were amazing. I thought that Broken Steel and Nuka World was great but these are wayyy better. These are actually challenging and have an over-arching story and so many small details. Im in love with this game. What are your thoughts in the DLCS?

    submitted by /u/Sylx_Bruh
    [link] [comments]

    President Peaches

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    I wonder if they deliver meat?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Wild Wasteland Trait

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    General Gabidegook. (Not my creation)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Weird guy with a mohawk and biker clothes gave me this lighter in boulder city

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    just got the game and tried to mod using the "U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E" mod guide welp I guess I nailed it but seriously what caused this i didnt really follow everything in the guide because it all looked redundant

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I saw someone do a comic cover of fnv so I thought to upload the official one

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    These thots tried making a move on Mr. Poop Pants, but he retained his abstinence while his fists struck true

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Dead money is the best example of a mixed bag I can think of.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    I helped Hardin at the BoS, is there any way for me to resolve the NCR quest peacefully?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    As the title says, I replaced Macnamara as elder of the brotherhood, and Id really rather not have to wipe them out since they like me so much. Is there no way to finish the NCR quests now without eliminating them?

    submitted by /u/Shallywag_Ratman
    [link] [comments]

    [FNV] Just bought the Ultimate edition on Steam, what are some must have mods that i need?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    I really don't want overhauls or whatever, that makes me download like a million mods, i just want to make the game run perfectly as possible without many mods.

    submitted by /u/KeyserSoze3072
    [link] [comments]

    Help restarting honest hearts with no previous save file on ps3 ultimate edition.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    I screwed up and killed follows chalk in the very beginning of honest hearts and didn't realize it until the auto save was already overwritten. I looked it up and found out you can supposedly delete the dlc, re enter the game, save, then reinstall the dlc and start it over. Anyone know if that's possible with the ultimate edition on ps3? I can't seem to delete just the dlc without deleting the entire game.

    Thanks in advance.

    I'm aware I'm an idiot, but this is a legitimate request for help from fellow gamers. No need for insults or any other unhelpful dickery.

    submitted by /u/hybridtheory1331
    [link] [comments]

    Reminds me of the room in that cave near jacobstown

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Problem with the FNV4GB

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    So back in the day i had this strange error when using nvse and MO (p:00000065432). I used this solution, but a while ago I tried to instal some enbs. It ended up in crashing my game so i deleted them, but my game was stil crashing. I used steam to check game file integrity, after that when i use the 4GB shortcut to start the game it says that "cannot find this file". Can someone help?? Im not an english speaker so sorry for any gramatical errors.

    submitted by /u/The_Real_P-men
    [link] [comments]

    yooo i just finished fnv for the first time a few days ago

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    I haven't played anything like it, it truly felt like my own journey, not even the outer worlds gave me this much freedom of choice. I actually felt like my choices had proper consequences and in the end I really felt like I did the right thing.

    I took the yes man route btw in case anyone wanted to know

    submitted by /u/Bitter_Mountain
    [link] [comments]

    Mr. Poop Pants is cleansing the wasteland one insect at a time

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Being stuck in quarantine almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter. (Drawing by me)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    What are the actual best perks when it comes to effectiveness?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    In my opinion, perks like Educated are pretty overrated, as you'll be swimming in skill points by the end of the game. With that being said, I'm pretty sure the best perks are Chemist, Cowboy, Better Criticals, Finesse, Jury Rigging, Them's Good Eating, Implant GRX, Slayer, And Stay Back, the melee knockdown perk, Rapid Reload, Vigilant Recycler, Hand Loader, Laser Commander, and Living Anatomy.

    submitted by /u/Graysteve
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment