• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | My NCR Ranger Cosplay I’ve been putting together. Can’t wait for the next Comic Con to role around!

    Fallout: New Vegas | My NCR Ranger Cosplay I’ve been putting together. Can’t wait for the next Comic Con to role around!


    My NCR Ranger Cosplay I’ve been putting together. Can’t wait for the next Comic Con to role around!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Ulysses, Paper and Ink, 2020 by Me

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Just bought this for 65€ in a local store. Totally worth IMO.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Theyre evolving

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    This video was recommended to me, he says its fallout 3 enclave soldier, enclave soldiers in fallout 3 dont look like that, I think that that's gannons family tesla armor because of all the lights sticking out, correct me if I'm wrong tho.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Holy trinity, would be cool to have these 3 as companions

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    should have added this into the game

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Got to see Vikki&Vance’s Death Car!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    This should get me through the week

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    I was writing down notes thinking I was safe from danger having killed all the Legion in the mines... However the real danger wasn't the Legion...

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    People who joined Ceasar's Legion, why did you do it, besides that you think the NCR is just as bad or that House is a greedy Autocrat?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Has anyone experienced this XP glitch?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    So, my game glitched hard as fuck last night.

    In New Vegas, I obtained the black widow perk early, as I already knew about my preferred path of killing Benny. I went straight to Tops, used the perk to seduce him, and then easily killed him after sex. I took all of his loot, and left without even opening the door to Yes Man. Never having met House before, I took the platinum chip to him, effectively completing The House Always Wins I without a previous introduction. I got 1,000 caps out of the deal. Upon finishing the securitron upgrade demonstration with House, and beginning the second part of the quest-line, I run into the control room, and kill him with a ripper.

    I see my XP start to rise, and I level up once.

    Then twice.

    Then three times.

    Then four.

    It didn't stop until I reached level 50.

    Has anyone encountered anything like this before? I haven't until now, and I was really taken aback by it.

    submitted by /u/TheOriginalCross
    [link] [comments]

    The second fnv DLC I played was lonesome road, and I liked it so much that I feel the other DLC won’t measure up. Should I get the other DLC?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    I played honest hearts first because I really wanted Joshua Graham's armor. Then lonesome road because I wanted the courier duster. But I enjoyed lonesome road so much that I feel like the other DLC won't be as fun. Are the other DLC better, worse? Should I even get them?

    submitted by /u/AdRepresentative572
    [link] [comments]

    I really wish we could bring the Divide ED-E back to the Mojave

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    I have always liked using robots in Fallout games, whether this is hacking them, and using them to fight for me, as companions, etc. I just always find it fun and think if I was really in the universe, I would want a robot with me, or guarding the house.

    I really like the regular Mojave ED-E in New Vegas. Rex is cool but I always use ED-E because as I say I like robots.

    I also like to make a Mechanist style character on every Fallout game I play, someone who specificalises in things like science and repair, who use things like robots to fight for him and has, if possible, a robot companion.

    Having regular ED-E was great, but when I first played lonesome road and found the new ED-E I was excited, and at the end of the DLC are saving him I was hoping he could come back with me, having 2 eye bots following you would be great, especially as they are both different.

    Even if the LR ED-E took the place of a humanoid companion instead I still wouldn't of minded, and it would have been overpowered LE ED-E is relatively weak attack wise.

    I think in his story lore, he continues on his journey, but in game he stays in the divide and joins you everyone you enter, so in lore it wouldn't ruin anything by him going to the Mojave with you temporarily instead of sticking in the divide.

    Would anyone else of liked the LR ED-E to be able to come home with us back to the Mojave and meet his buddy the real ED-E or did you just find him useless?

    submitted by /u/TheAICommander
    [link] [comments]

    Got to see Vikki&Vance’s Death Car!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    My first New Vegas Run

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    As the title says, I'm playing New Vegas for the first time. I played Fallout 1 and 2 as a kid, Fallout 4 when it came out but I was working out of country for alot of the 360/PS3 run and didn't play FO3 or New Vegas.

    First of all, I didn't see what was so bad about 4 until I started playing New Vegas. Vastly superior game and I actually enjoyed 4. I just can't seem to wanna replay 4. I can already see wanting to replay New Vegas in different ways after this run.

    Back to the topic at hand though, I am currently playing Old World Blues. I wanted to save most of the main game for after I beat the DLCs. So I got myself into Vegas and up to like level 17 before I even started Old World Blues.

    I stopped playing the main quest in Old World to do all the side stuff before I finished the DLC. I wanted to have all the sink upgrades and all the small stuff completed. Plus, it's easy to come out of Old World pretty damn rich.

    My question is what do you guys think the best order to complete the rest of the DLCs would be? I'm most likely going to go straight from this one to the next. My thought was Honest Hearts, Sierra Madre and then Lonesome Road. Lonesome Road seems like the best story to lead into the 2nd battle of Hoover Dam.

    I'm not really looking forward to Sierra Madre at all. I play like a tank. Never been a fan of sneaking in games or using stealth as a major weapon so I've considered doing that one next just to get it out of the way. The story seems great for it, but I can't imagine I'll enjoy it to much from what I've seen of it

    submitted by /u/Jimmyrunsit
    [link] [comments]

    Ain’t That a Kick in the Head

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Fabulous *NEW* Vegas, thank you very much

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Input on a build for roleplaying as Carl from slingblade

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    I've decided to do a run roleplaying as Carl. And im having trouble deciding on my points. High strength endurance and luck, low intelligence and perception, average agility?

    Tag skills melee, repair and... survival?

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/shargus_live
    [link] [comments]

    Cpt. Curtis not going to tower at all in "I Put a Spell on You"

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    That's it. He just doesn't show. At all. I've tried waiting, leaving awhile to try and reset McCarran Airport, resetting the quest... He just stays in his office, at all times, and never leaves to initiate any script in the tower.

    submitted by /u/Spagelo
    [link] [comments]

    "It's fine, I'll just play FNV for a few days..."

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    -3 WEEKS LATER-

    Blue moon, you saw me standing alone

    Without Johnny guitar, without being mad about the boy

    I'm so ashamed of it, but must admit that I've got heartaches by the number, troubles by the score,

    Everyday you love me less, each day like a shooting star, you appeared before me,

    Where have you been all my life?

    How lucky can one guy be? I kissed her and she kissed me, like the fella once said,

    You had plenty money, 1922, you let other women make a fool of you,

    why don't you dream, sweetly dream, dream about tomorrow instead,

    Sleep, go to sleep, whisperin' it's a sin to tell a lie,

    millions of hearts have been broken, just because these words were spoken;

    I got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle,

    As I go ridin' the town, he came riding from the south side, slowly lookin' all around,

    "something's gotta give", came a whisper from each lip, take me; make me forget my sorrow,

    so when I wake tomorrow, I'll know I'm not a fool girl...

    submitted by /u/ToddHoward-76
    [link] [comments]

    I've been playing AC Odyssey, it made me think of how Lanius' helmet should've been a minotaur... I looked back and it's kinda a mix of the minotaur and a Greek/Roman God.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    entering thid person when aiming and shooting

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    a "fun" little bug popped up recently when i attempted to play through new vegas recently, something that's never happened before and something i couldn't find any info on

    when i aim my weapon and fire i enter third person, haven't tested to see if it does this on controller (not that i want to play with controller, i play on PC for a reason) and as i mentioned i couldn't find anything after searching for it, wondering if anyone else has encountered this bug before or if there's even a fix

    i've uninstalled the game a few times and it seems to persist even in unmodded games

    submitted by /u/WickedRaptor17
    [link] [comments]

    Father Elijah, Joshua Graham, and Ulysses all walk into a bar...

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Their fiery ideals get them into a heated argument that turns violent.

    Who walks out alive?

    IMO: Father Elijah, because he's a scheming bastard and probably trapped the place beforehand. Joshua Graham was probably left for dead (but survived, after putting up one hell of a fight) and Ulysses probably slinked outta there, realizing he didn't have a dog in the game.

    submitted by /u/SilverBumblefuck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment