• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I died

    Fallout 3 | I died


    I died

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Favourite location in the capital wasteland

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Comment or vote your favorite location in fallout 3

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Reddituser211790210
    [link] [comments]

    I Need Help with a Possible UI Problem

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    So, I am playing my current game for about 45 hrs. when I wanted to put a marker on one of the locations on the pip boy. For some reason at first it made me go in wrong directions like for example I wanted to go North but it lead me Southeast. Then, whenever I went for a quest it didn't show me the path by which I should go (imagine The Waters of Life quest not indicating you to go to the Jefferson Memorial on your UI nor pip boy). Now however, there are markings on my UI (but no markings on the pip boy) about where I should go but for some reason it looks like this now https://imgur.com/a/kpxYOMn. I don't understand why it's minimized and why there are several pointers, I don't know why this is happening but I just don't want it to look like that. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ProfessionalCatch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment