• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Fallout 3 | The heist went as planned, they all killed each other 😆

    Fallout 3 | The heist went as planned, they all killed each other ��


    The heist went as planned, they all killed each other ��

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Question about RH Ironsights

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    I have had the mod running for the majority of my playthrough; although I seem to have lost the "gun oil" setting consumable. Which pip-boy category is it under? Also, is there a console command I can use to add it to my inventory? Any help would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/NukaCult
    [link] [comments]

    Is melee useful against robots or scorpions?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment