• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Dave’s key

    Fallout 3 | Dave’s key


    Dave’s key

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    So I want that fancy power armour in Fort Constantine. I've rigged the Dave elections, followed him and picked up his key. Then I did a few other quests before I stumbled on Mr Crowley's quest, and I've got all the other keys I need.

    However I've apparently "lost" Dave's key. In the quest data, it's ticked off that I've found Dave's key, but "Bring Dave's key back to Mister Crowley" is unticked. But it's not on my key ring.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/bork_13
    [link] [comments]

    FO3 Won't Work on GOG?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    This question has probably been asked about a million times, but I think it'd be best if I had my own.So basically, I just bought Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition for 19.99 on GOG.com, this is my first time using GOG. I bought Fallout 3 like 3 years ago on Steam, but it didn't work on Windows 8, or Windows 10. I heard things about GOG.com and it said that it worked with all versions of windows, so I headed on it and it surprisingly brought me to the main menu, but then it went downhill from there.

    I pressed, "new game" and it crashed. No error message, nothing. I tried https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/17209?tab=files&file_id=82734 , and literally EVERYTHING but nothing works. Is there something I missed? Or did GOG just lie to me entirely? I reinstalled it, but still, nothing. I'm extremely confused, and really mad. Someone please help or even explain why this isn't working to me. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Reddiations
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment