• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | (Xbox) Fuckers stole the AutoDoc from The Sink. Can't have shit in Detroit

    Fallout: New Vegas | (Xbox) Fuckers stole the AutoDoc from The Sink. Can't have shit in Detroit


    (Xbox) Fuckers stole the AutoDoc from The Sink. Can't have shit in Detroit

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    doctors these days

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Wallpaper Engine loop of Joshua Graham doin' what he does best!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    I just saw a bunch of people doing it, so here's my version, tho it's probably already been done

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Doc... damn

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Oh.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Good old golf club.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Did Dr.0 have a Micro Penis when he was human?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Veronica is a lesbian companion who uses fisting as her method of combat.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/Bow-Down-To-Gibby
    [link] [comments]

    This sounds like a bad fan fiction between a Ranger and a Legionnaire, and now that I've thought of it, you all have to suffer with me.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Any chance of making a mod for rideable driveable tumbleweeds?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Screw cars, I wanna ride a wind-brahmin. I searched the nexus, but they only have tumbleweed texture replacers and tumbleweed companions. If I knew how to make mods I'd make it myself.

    I wonder what'll happen if I replaced j3x's motorcycle textures with tumbleweed textures?

    submitted by /u/butt-monkey2011
    [link] [comments]

    New to Fallout

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    I played a little fallout 4 but I thought I should play the first ones first. Is it ok if I start with new Vegas?

    submitted by /u/adan_part
    [link] [comments]

    Indeed it is a Jojo reference

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Daniel from Honest Hearts is an ignorant dick who doesn’t understand how good he has it.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Where to start? Let's compare Joshua and Daniel. Joshua has lived a full life of sin and atonement. He's traveled all across the US and experienced just about all there is to see in The Wasteland. Daniel is a self righteous loser who's never left Zion (except for New Canaan but he was basically a child so who cares?)

    Already this gives Joshua waaaay more credibility when it comes to judgement.

    Daniel would prefer to run place to place instead of standing and fighting despite the fact that The Sorrows and War Horses are formidable forces together. One of the endings even stating that with the combined forces of the tribes they were able to drive back every threat that was posed to the Happy Trails Caravan Company and stopped The 80s from encroaching on their land.

    Joshua understands that Zion is one of the most beautiful, safe, and bountiful places in The Wasteland. Zion is full of fruit, wildlife, and resources. It's also one of the most protected areas of the wasteland considering the high mountaintops and caves.

    After the "crushing the white legs" ending, it talks about how Daniel laments the fact that the sorrows lost their innocence as if he's some savior. He doesn't comprehend that if the sorrows were to move someplace other than Zion, they'd likely deal with similar things already happening IN ZION or WORSE. Literally nowhere in The Wasteland is safe, Joshua knows that, and The Courier should know that too. You can't keep them innocent and blind to the outside world forever, if you never teach them to defend themselves they'll be crushed just like the others.

    Already the decision is easy if you think about it with more than two brain cells. Fighting off an unorganized tribe that's already been crippled by the courier with one of the best tacticians and fighters in THE WASTELAND and all of the soldiers he's personally trained in order to stay on sacred land full of fresh water, fruit, and resources is waaay easier than just fleeing and allowing The White Legs' expansion.

    submitted by /u/meowman8080
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting In the rubble

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Oh, but Doc Mitchell it is a race, and I intend to win it

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    doctors these days

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Game Keeps Crashing

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Hey r/fnv!

    Since I know this game for its modding and one tiny error could fuck up the game, I come here for a question. Just this morning, my game has been crashing everytime I try to load a save. I had NVSE and anticrash on me and some mods like classic weapons pack and AWOP installed and any save I tried to load, I crashed. When trying to launch the game from NVSE, It looks like there was a memory error.

    When the game was reinstalled, I verified the integrity of the game files and they said all was good.

    I have deleted and reinstalled the game four times and this still keeps happening. How can I solve this problem?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheGentlemanGamerEC
    [link] [comments]

    My love letter to Fallout New Vegas

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    The first time I played Fallout was about three years ago. New Vegas was my first Fallout, so it has a special place in my heart.

    There has never been a game I've come back to so much. The gameplay is alright, I'll give Fallout 4 the win this time, but I've been following a group of developers remaking New Vegas in 4s engine, so that's something to look forward to.

    What intrigues me the most is the story. How can you create something so large, so vast, so perfect? The creators jumped out of David Lynch's mind with their creativity. I follow the quality over quantity rule, but they really made those two have a baby, and out came New Vegas.

    I can't say one DLC is better than the other since they're so different, yet so good.

    Honest Hearts amazes me with it's beautiful landscape, its characters, its dialogue.

    Old World Blues is one of the most unique stories I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing, with its serious theme that can make you laugh at times.

    Dead Money is a simplistic yet profoundly interesting story, that takes you to a relic of the old world where you can meet some very different, but very similar people.

    Lonesome Road is the equivalent of an adrenaline junkie doing acid, placing you into the closest place to hell and having one of the most interesting and well written characters in all of video gaming, Ulysses.

    How can you make something so good in such a short amount of time? My guess is a decade long pre production, followed by 18 months of vanilla developing and then a few years of developing DLCs.

    It is truly one of the best games ever made, shame it only got an 84 on Metacritic, or else we could have gotten another masterpiece.

    Right now, at almost 3 AM I am writing this, I've spent the last four days playing and I have gotten to level 40 already. It really is the only game I can do that with. I like to explore every little corner of the game. I just yesterday realised there is a ghoul motel southwest of Primm. Who knew?

    submitted by /u/the_kovic
    [link] [comments]

    Question: why does reverse pickpocketing bombs on hostile npcs give bad karma?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I mean fiends, feral ghouls, hostile animals, deathclaws, mutants...etc. You can shoot them in the face, you can cripple all their limbs then leave them for dead, you can nuke them from afar, you can turn their own pet dogs/coyotes/whatever against them, you can kill them in their sleep while they're completely defenseless, and there's even a perk for it, and of course you can plant mines and throw bombs at them. All without any karma loss. But as soon as you put a bomb in their pocket, noooo! Exploding pants bad! Wtf?

    And another thing, why does killing/stealing from legion members give bad karma too? Aren't you doing the wasteland a favour?

    submitted by /u/butt-monkey2011
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment