• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I always thought this option was hilarious

    Fallout: New Vegas | I always thought this option was hilarious


    I always thought this option was hilarious

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    updated version of my trophy room

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Girlfriend Found A Benny Jacket

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Two warriors battle, not with their bodies or weapons but with words and the strength of their convictions. In the end, both learn from each other. Two Couriers fight together under the Old World Flag, and win. ED-E's heroic sacrifice (with his battle music). The end of Lonesome Road is incredible.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    after owning the game for 5 years...

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Just realized my char looks like post-apocalyptic Bane

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    My first PixelArt of a mister gutsy

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    I sincerely hate Dead Money with a passion for this reason and this reason only

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    I wanted to keep Dean alive. I picked him up from his residence in the Residential district. I didn't know i was rude to him in any way, or malicious in any form. I intended of walking into the Tampico and walking out with a friend. Instead, he stabbed me in the back, and he only does this if you are, reiterated, rude malicious or insulting of his ego. I swear to God i was good to him. Now I can imagine how Julius Caesar felt when he saw Brutus' face among the dagger council

    Edit: i realized where i went wrong. I feel like a dunce

    submitted by /u/TehDolphin
    [link] [comments]

    This is definitely me

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    So this is what dead horse point looks like, too bad we never saw it in game

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Looking for weapon mod

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Looking for a weapon mod that I don't think was standalone that would add weapons with generic names such as 5mm submachine gun(p90), 9?mm submachine gun(hk ump), and a .50cal from the vendertron.

    Can anybody help me out? If I recall correctly, I think it was included as an option in a larger mod but I may be wrong.

    submitted by /u/El17ROK
    [link] [comments]

    Why falllout new vegas helped me a lot.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    So , the quarantine came , i could not go to boxing training and i was crying while hugging my gloves , i had no wifi . So i opened the pc and i saw a weird game that i downloaded a few weeks ago without touching , it was Fallout new Vegas . Entered it and i remeber seeing a walkthrough by DANQ8000 before the quarantine , and i got my way around the game . The weapons , the characters , the choices , the dlcs i loved everything . So i want to say thank you Obsidian for making a great game and saving me from a infinite boredom.

    submitted by /u/moldoveanu162
    [link] [comments]

    Mr. House be trippin'

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    A trailer I made for New Vegas using the F4NV Theme

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Help removing mods I installed!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Basically I installed a couple mods in FNV a while back. I disabled the ones I have on Nexus Mods, But I had ENB's installed to improve textures and stuff. Now the Game is almost unplayable, it crashes and freezes way too often, and some of the ENB mods for textures are still there. I completely forgot where and how I installed them, and now I just want to be able to play New Vegas in its Vanilla state. I miss it so much... Is there a way to Re-install it without the mods, because I've been uninstalling and re-installing through steam and It still doesn't fix it.

    Edit: I am extremely new to Modding, so I probably fudged up the mod installation process. I just wanna play it Vanilla again :^(

    submitted by /u/123_niko
    [link] [comments]

    well guys, it finally happened

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    i got my first new vegas crash. i feel like i'm properly apart of the club now

    submitted by /u/HalfRimmedEyeglasses
    [link] [comments]

    "See You In Hell A55Hole" A thoughtful note of encouragement in the Sierra Madre Villa!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    when u know where exactly enemy spawn

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    What will be the Perfect combination of mods to achieve best results

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    So I played fallout New Vegas ages ago and finished with the yes man.

    However I came back to the game to join the NCR but after playing Fo76 and Fo4 so much recently I have struggled to immerse myself

    I have problems with the lack of animation? While I "sprint" is their any mod that would help make it look like sprinting in Fo76.

    I also have problems with the graphics in general what are the best options for making it look like a new fallout game.

    submitted by /u/Quezzyman
    [link] [comments]

    I Love This One

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    house/ncr ending

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    I saw some discussion on this thread about an ending with house and ncr, but can no longer find it. I was told it was cut content, so is there a mod to allow that ending?

    submitted by /u/MythMithix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment