• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Benny spotted in Las Vegas.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Benny spotted in Las Vegas.


    Benny spotted in Las Vegas.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    In all the countless hours I’ve played this game, I have never seen this before

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I was playing BoS missions and I think it was the right option...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    NCR Ranger miniature!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    One for my Caesar

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    The New Vegas Strip reopens today. Looks like the securitrons are already doing a good job ensuring social distancing.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Van Graffs have some fine weapons

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    Nellis Air Force Base Power Station

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Old world blues painting (edited). After reading your comments I did a lot of editing and now I'm very happy with the results. Just want to thank all of you who commented last time. All I have left to paint is Honest Hearts!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    FNV but Benny has a dodgeball

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Grass render distance and LOD improvement?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I recently started a new playthrough after what feels like 10 hours of modding. I'm very happy with the state of my game, and everything runs great. But whatever I do, I cannot seem to change the grass rendering distance. Whether I set it to the in-game minimum or maximum, the result stays the same. Worse is the fact that patches of grass seem to pop in very often instead of fading in like usual. I've tried increasing the distance within the .ini as well but to no avail.

    Here are a few screenshots showcasing my issues. https://imgur.com/a/JV2hhsW

    Anyone have any suggestions as to what I could do to improve the LOD?

    Here's also my modlist and loading order, as well as my fallout.ini if anyone wants to take a look. https://i.imgur.com/WmoWzwV.png https://pastebin.com/TAZUmBaK

    submitted by /u/Strinkaringus
    [link] [comments]

    Need i say more

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Thought this was neat.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Enclave in the game.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    So I recently started just playing New Vegas after hearing so much about it and I'm currently doing an NCR run. I've recently integrated Primm into the NCR and later on I'll be on their side helping them to take Vegas, killing Caeser, making a truce with the brotherhood and all that good shit but I do wonder when do the enclave show up in the game and what should I do when encountering them?

    submitted by /u/Jrrcain999
    [link] [comments]

    Help the equipment room in the Vault 34 armoury is locked!!!!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    AVE, TRUE TO CAESAR

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Any mods to fix the throwing spesr holster position?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    For some reason my G. E. C. K is constantly crashing now everytime i load it, granted, it might be my 5 yr old laptop thats about to die soon (country still on lockdown, cant buy new rig even with game budget money atm).

    I wanted to try to fix it, maybe at least have the pointy little end be on the opposite direction when you sheathe it. But maybe someone else may had already made a mod and even better, had it moved to be holstered/sheathed at the back instead.

    I tried to google but my luck ran out, so im asking here to see if theres a mod that fixes this because its holding back my throwing weapons only playthrough and i want spears because rp reasons.

    submitted by /u/miniminionette
    [link] [comments]

    Help me understand my choices in guiding New Vegas

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    I'm at level 20 and just delivered The Chip to the Lucky 38. I want to be of good morals in this playthrough and create a free, independent wasteland. Between House and Yes Man, I haven't interacted with either one enough to understand the full scope of their plans, and I'm scared to talk to them and go down a dialogue tree from which I can't return. It also doesn't help that, at this stage (House Always Wins II), I kind of can't talk to either one (House is waiting for me to go to The Fort and Yes Man has inexplicably disappeared).

    Without spoiling too much, can anyone help me understand what House and Yes Man are planning for New Vegas?

    submitted by /u/turnedonbyadime
    [link] [comments]

    Any mention of F:NV on the Goodsprings wikipedia page keeps getting removed by overzealous users

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    It keeps getting removed either because it "isn't sourced" or because they simply don't think it should be included. I've been searching for a while and I cannot find any "reliable" source to add, even though I really don't think it's necessary to have one in this instance. Can anyone find a decent and reliable article that links Goodsprings to New Vegas?

    submitted by /u/NaethanC
    [link] [comments]

    fnv crashing 20 seconds after loading my save

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Specs: amd radeon r9 200 hd 7900 series (3gb vram)

    amd fx 8350 (8 cores, 4ghz)

    12 gb ram

    windows 10 pro

    help please its a fresh install with nvse, nvtf, 4gb patcher, jip plugin only

    submitted by /u/_B_E_A_N_M_A_N_
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where I can find a decent quality image of each of the Collectors edition playing cards?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    I'm going to try and make my own version of the playing cards from the Collectors edition with all of the characters on since they're ridiculously overpriced nowadays and was wondering if there are any images of each and every card I could use for reference.

    submitted by /u/Dec1404
    [link] [comments]

    Why I choose NCR

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    I find the NCR to be the strongest faction or at least long lasting one.

    The Legion only seek to assimilate or destroy never making peace. They are only as strong as they are due to Caesars vision and leadership and I believe they'd split into tribes eventually after his death. Lanius is ill prepared to rule or control more land than the east as seen during the second battle of Hoover Dam

    Mr House is an elitist who only cares about his city and not the people in it or around it. He thinks Vegas is his because he saved it. Vegas will be an amusement for the rich and little else under direct control by House and his army of Securitrons

    Yes man/ independence seems akin to anarchy. There's no government or system for the wasteland. It's back to wastelanders fending for themselves. Little will change. Raiders will continue to pillage and if the Legion returns the Mojave is defenceless

    While the NCR isn't perfect and maybe too " old world " thinking they are keen to make peace with other factions rather than simply assimilate or kill them. The Boomers end their reclusive nature and open trade, the Brotherhood of Steel ends their war and forms a truce with the NCR, the Followers of the Apocalypse can continue to help those in need, the Great Khans leave Nevada, Goodsprings and Primm prosper and the threat of the Legion and Raiders is diminished or gone.

    submitted by /u/realifesupernintendo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment