• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Fallout 3 may be old, and sometimes ugly, but damn it can look stunning sometimes (especially modded)

    Fallout 3 | Fallout 3 may be old, and sometimes ugly, but damn it can look stunning sometimes (especially modded)


    Fallout 3 may be old, and sometimes ugly, but damn it can look stunning sometimes (especially modded)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    By rivet city, and there were hostile regulators. Is it because i was dressed as talon co.? (I'm on a good karma run)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    20 Out of Bounds Mysteries in Fallout 3 Answered | Boundary Break

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Should I leave everything at home before I start Mothership Zeta?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I did leave everything at home when I did the Pitt and I only took .32 pistol and 100 bullets (goddamn this thing sucks even at 100 small guns). Should I do the same this time? Mainly I'm concerned about my ammo since I have about 35000 bullets of all calibers and about 15000 microfusion cells, small energy cells and electron charge and about 500 missiles and 60 mini nukes

    submitted by /u/WeetzCRo96
    [link] [comments]

    Just got fo3 on gog and ive noticed something that i dont remember back on ps3

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Idk if its a feature ir maybe something with the version i got but im playing on very hard and i realised enemies were barely damaging me. I went into third pwrson and watched 2 raiders unload shots into my face for like 20 seconds and it only did a couple bits of damage. Anyone know why that is? (Same situation goes the other way round too, i dont do much damage to enemies)

    submitted by /u/EyelessVirus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment