• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Can someone please help

    Fallout 3 | Can someone please help


    Can someone please help

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    My game always crashes when I walk out of the vault and I don't know why. I got gfwl and no mods, but still. Does somebody have an idea!

    submitted by /u/mufassas_granny
    [link] [comments]

    Crippled and stuck in Dupont Circle Station. How do I get to Museum of Technology?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help? I accidently stepped on mines and crippled my arm and leg.

    I went to the car station and ended up underground in Dupont Circle station (trying to get to Museum of Technology) but I can't run, I have no Stimpak left and I can't fast track.

    I'm currently drinking radiation water to try and regenerate my limbs, but what I really want to know is how to reach the Museum? I need to find somewhere to sleep and restore my health but I can barely move.

    Any tips appreciated. BTW thanks everyone for giving me advice yesterday, it really helped. I ended up changing to the easy setting since I'm just starting out, and when it gets too easy I'll change back to normal.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/marchionetta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment