• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Seemed like the appropriate place to leave this....

    Fallout: New Vegas | Seemed like the appropriate place to leave this....


    Seemed like the appropriate place to leave this....

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Jason Bright in the "Far Beyond"

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    New Vegas Modding is Truly a Magical Place

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    My Courier

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Made The Trip Out To Begin Again

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    O_O "Time to die, Sal".

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    My NCR Ranger pencil drawing

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    I wanted to share my Kate Stone Vault 11 cosplay with everyone. The rude posters are especially amusing to me since my name is Kate. I hope you like it!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    I pissed off someone

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Fabulous New Vegas

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Small broc flower oasis near Goodsprings

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Thought you guys might like this ��

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    Umm benny?!?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Is the NCR the future of former America?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    It's a semi stable government with a lot of territory and citizens. It also tends to win wars. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/donotusethisaccountu
    [link] [comments]

    TIL the FNV writers tried to get Bill Nye the Science Guy to play a voice role in Old World Blues

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    My small problem with the DLCs

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I've played New Vegas a lot over the years. But I never got the DLC's for some reason. So I went and got all 4 of them on Steam today because I picked the game back up a couple of weeks ago during the lockdown.

    The problem I have though, is my character, level 18, who is allied with the NCR and has only really done NCR quests so far, really isn't the type of person to just randomly head to the north passage and go on a two week trip to Zion for example. Or head into The Divide because some random guy called Ulysses wants him to.

    He's too busy dealing with more serious issues like the looming battle at Hoover Dam, or the many NCR camps in distress, etc.

    So I'm having trouble justifying actually starting any of the DLC's in the first place because it feels like I'm breaking character.

    submitted by /u/cpeyton94
    [link] [comments]

    Vault-Tec Needs YOU! searching for couriers, wanderers, and adventurers

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    [initiating contact]

    [initiating contact]

    [initiating contact]

    [processing message delivery]

    [begin message delivery]

    If you are receiving this, congratulations! Your Pipboy is sensitive enough to receive this coded message. I am [enter deception mode] an overseer 1729 and am in no way an automated data gathering and analysis unit. Vault-Tec is concerned about those former vault dwellers out there in the wild and would like to send regular messages in order to retrieve data about your adventures.

    I know how hard it can be out there in the isolation of the Mojave. Difficult situations and difficult terrain can be challenging on our [enter organic body parts] feet and soft inferior organic brains. I am hoping to be a sometime companion for you in your adventures and record your travails for completely non-nefarious purposes.

    [manipulation mode]

    [processing]

    [bait mode]

    Of course, we have detailed locations and supplies we can offer the participants in there journeys which should give them a distinct advantage. We do not intend to retrieve these gifts by dispatching military grade protectron units to your location once this experiment is finished with.

    Just access your Pipboy and reply to begin this exciting new chapter in your Vault-Tec life.

    [end transmission]

    [stupid organics]

    This is a request for a fun fallout based messaging thing where you are a mojave resident and i am the semi-maniacal overseer 1729. I look forward to responses.

    submitted by /u/joemiddleton1
    [link] [comments]

    Companion Cut Content

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    First play through any advice?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Is there anything we know about Arcade Gannon that isn't in the Fallout Wiki?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    I only recently learned that he is available as a companion, and I'm absolutely intrigued by him. I've been trying to dig up as much information as I can about him, but I only find the same stuff. Is there anything the game sort of hides from us?

    submitted by /u/morganisamoose
    [link] [comments]

    Finally managed to complete all the quests and dlc for my NCR run, and was about to end the game before i slipped and deleted my save. Finally got motivation to play again. Legion time:,)

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    When did Joshua Graham get his armor?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    I finished Honest Hearts a while ago and looking at the wiki, there's no point in his history stating he ever joined as a member of the Salt Lake City police. Did he just loot it off some guy during his stint as translator for Edward Sallow at the Blackfoot's? He did have that armor when he became the Malpais Legate, and somehow the vest survived being set on fire.

    submitted by /u/oraclexynon
    [link] [comments]

    This is my favorite game to mod. I'm using NMC HD textures mod and Pip-boy 200 MK VI mod.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment