• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Fallout | We've marked your map with the location of another settlement, not a bad place to start I think

    Fallout | We've marked your map with the location of another settlement, not a bad place to start I think


    We've marked your map with the location of another settlement, not a bad place to start I think

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Anyone else wanna play as a ghoul?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    I know... its weird. But I'd like to see what would be different. Maybe you could become a glowing ghoul if you get the right perks and maybe you can convince other ravid ghouls to help you in combat.

    I liked the ghoulish perk in fallout 4 but it never was that useful. I would just like to see how different species affect gameplay.

    They could add a rabid disease that makes you stronger but you turn more cannibalistic and start to attack followers or friends or maybe you need radiation or you'll lose health.

    It would be cool as well if you could turn yourself into a super mutant like that institute scientist (began with a v I forgot his name).

    Anyway just an idea. If any one wants to build on it feel free. I'd love to see what else people come up with.

    (I think it would be cool to have a different opening too. No more "ordinary guy escapes vault/death"). Maybe you're a rogue BoS paladin or you've just recovered from a failed expedition. Maybe you're part of the military and was ghoulified. Idk.

    submitted by /u/CrimsonHighlander
    [link] [comments]

    What's your most and least favorite enemy and why?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    I'm curious to see which enemies you enjoy fighting and which are a pain in your ass.

    Favorite: For me I'd probably say Raiders who try to fight you in melee range. Although sometimes my punches bounce off when they block, they almost always leave themselves open to be haymaker'd right in the face. Also works well for laser-ing them from a distance.

    Least: Super Mutant Suiciders. I thought I hated Nightstalkers. I thought I hated Cazadores. But my god the SMS make me wanna throw my controller every time one kills me without me seeing him coming first. I've legit had just enough time for one to spot me, look around frantically saying "Where the fuck is it?!?!" and boom, ded.

    What about you?

    submitted by /u/ajfoxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 5, map concept

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Fallout 76 wastelanders is a step in right direction

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    [Pros] .It's no longer a big empty space

    .Passable story

    .No voiced character is good because it makes it your own character then what Bethesda wants

    .Good voices on the npc's

    . S.P.E.C.I.A.L Is actually useful

    .the new npcs made quests feel more like a broken civilization then a stuck bubble .no Preston so settlements aren't just a chore

    [Cons]

    .how the hell does West Virginia look better then the capital wasteland 175 years before the events of fallout 3

    . Settlements go away the second you leave the game

    .bugs

    But i Rate 0/10 because I can't become a damn super mutant

    submitted by /u/Archneme5is
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Fallout 3 for a friend, as I really liked it. They have an Xbox One. Does the code that says "Vault Dwellers Survival Guide" give you the full game?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Title says it all. Buying for a friend, and all of the digital download codes I have found are $4.99, and say "Vault Dwellers Survival Guide". Is this the full game, or just a DLC?

    submitted by /u/curtis367
    [link] [comments]

    My brother can't see me on his friends list on 76

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    We play on PS4 and we redownload 76 to see what wastelanders had to offer and he cant see me on his friends list even though we are friends on psn and play other games just fine, is there any fix to this?

    submitted by /u/letterman_Airsoft
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 5 map concept pt2

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Due to popular demand I made a second draft https://imgur.com/gallery/7I7e1k1

    submitted by /u/ronlondon69
    [link] [comments]

    If I get the my camp can't be placed and I opt to not find a new world will my camp still be present when I log in again so long as I don't move it?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    [SPOILERS] What do you guys think was the overall best ending to Far Harbor?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    I finally got around to finishing the DLC today (I could never really get into FO4 like some of the other games) and the story in my opinion was so much better then the main games storyline. One thing I noticed was that there didn't really seem to be the "perfect" ending. I ended up keeping the peace between Far Harbor and Acadia, making DiMa pay for his crimes, and getting rid of the Children of Atom. I think to myself if having DiMa executed was the best option, because on one hand he was manipulative and no better than the Institute itself, while on the other hand he was just trying to protect his people and seemed to feel very remorseful. It doesn't help that Nick seemed to disagree with my decision, but saving Far Harbor from the possibility of being replaced by synths seemed like it was worth DiMa's demise. The people of Far Harbor really won me over when they recognized all the work I did for them including the Hull, clearing the lumber mill, saving that one guys uncle, etc. The Children of Atom on the other hand just struck me as lunatics, so I couldn't bring myself to side with them at all. Im curious to see what other people ended up doing.

    submitted by /u/nuclearfuneral
    [link] [comments]

    Vault 11 is incredible

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Idk why but something about the story and presentation of vault 11 just always grips me, imo it might be the best environmental/side story to be stumbled upon in any of the modern open world fallouts, and other than Randall Clarke In Honest Hearts I cant think of another example like Vault 11 that I love as much. Other vaults are interesting sure but damn the writing for 11 and the presentation of the tragedy there was on point in a way that only a few other moments can live up to

    submitted by /u/Reznov99
    [link] [comments]

    [FALLOUT TACTICS] Random crash after Mardin

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Hello!

    My game keeps crashing after fast travelling from Mardin to base. It's happened in the wasteland, too, but it's not due to the Special Encounter list glitch. It had never occurred before.

    All I can see is the first frame and then the game freezes, just to crash seconds later with no error message.

    I'm running the latest patch on Windows 10, and I'd love if you could help because I fell in love with this lil' messy game :( Thanks for passing by!

    submitted by /u/BenitoVallieri
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 drawing nerd rage

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Heya guys, I have started drawing vault boy and as nerd rage is my favourite ability (as in most fun) so does anyone know any tutorials I can follow. I couldn't find any on my own. Thx in advance

    submitted by /u/Meowerama
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] Diamond City Expansion Mod has weird flickering ?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Hi, I download the Diamond City Expansion Mod through Mod Organizer 2. I have followed what they said by putting it below the load order ( which means to put it at the lowest priority ? )

    Can someone provide a fix for me? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/ficklemondr
    [link] [comments]

    What’s up with r/falloutlore?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    I was banned and I have no idea why. I was criticizing Bethesda and the lore breaking additions of the new atomic shop stuff. They just really thin skinned over there or something? I just wanted to know why China suddenly had power armor

    submitted by /u/tampa_bae_lightning
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with my Fisherman's Pride Shack playthrough [FNV]

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    So my playthrough right now in new Vegas consists of only being able to use items found within Fisherman's Pride Shack, the items vary, there's always a (damn near broken) BB gun, miscellaneous trash, some food in a fridge, and a footlocker with something random. Well this time I found a tire iron, which is god tier in this shack. There are other facets in this playthrough I must adhere to, I must only drink water through toilets (urinals count too) and I can only eat Pork n Beans (and whatever I find in the fridge in Fisherman's Pride Shack, but that runs out) also I may only collect meat (and other biological drops from animals, no blood sausage or paste tho). I can't eat the meat, but I can TRADE the meat for caps to only spend on fixing my BB gun and tire iron. Anyways with that being said, I made it to the final fight at the hoover dam, yes man ending after failing a Caesar ending, and how the fuck am I supposed to fight Lanius with that big fucking sword of his, it's too much reach. Also 2 praetorians fight me at the same time so it's one big ass sword and 2 ballistic fists against an L shaped piece of metal, but I digress. Does anyone know how I can win this fight? I have super slam which is good for the praetorians but I cant get in range of Lanius without getting mopped.

    submitted by /u/GodsOlderCousin
    [link] [comments]

    is anyone actualy able to help me

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    so i dont want to whine but is anyone avaible to play this game in co-op with me im realy struggeling to win any fight , and i like the game so far but no single human being on the servers actualy wants to play :(

    submitted by /u/notarealbot420
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout NV not getting NCR main quest

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    I've completed that one Lucky 38 quest and the NCR guy hasn't come to me. How do I get them?

    submitted by /u/KetchupFace02
    [link] [comments]

    [FUNNY] Making New Friends In Fallout 76

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    IRL Nukashine recipe that actually glows

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Turns out tonic water was made with nuclear material all along.

    Link

    submitted by /u/RAD_or_shite
    [link] [comments]

    new vegas wont start a new game

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    when i press new game i does not start it is locked on the main menu, what do i do?

    submitted by /u/Furryhater420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment