• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I don’t think I will let go. Took all 37 gold bars; and on 360 too.

    Fallout: New Vegas | I don’t think I will let go. Took all 37 gold bars; and on 360 too.


    I don’t think I will let go. Took all 37 gold bars; and on 360 too.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Make you think...

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Looking back at this quest, what a steep requirement to get a peaceful outcome of a midgame quest. Like my Brotherhood "savior" reputation doesn't matter to these rogues.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Ulysses to female Legion famed Courier of: But yes... last I heard, you needed a weapon between your legs to carry one for Caesar. (Is this conversation the only time that Ulysses is at a loss for words for a split second?)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    New Obsidian RPG - Grounded - Gameplay Demo

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Why is there so many more caps available in FNV than there was in F3?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Is there some sort of canon/explicitly explained reason why there are so many more caps floating around in New Vegas than there was in 3?

    I just finished my 2nd playthrough of 3, and by the end had about 6k caps, whereas an endgame courier could have upwards of 30k, even without Dead Money. And all throughout the games, you seem to be richer in NV than in 3. Do we know why this is?

    submitted by /u/Cafarak
    [link] [comments]

    The cover for my fallout vacation poster series - will be posting more soon

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    What they did in Ranger Station Charlie was evil

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    What they did in Ranger Station Charlie was evil

    Actually, I found all instances of landmines hidden under bodies evil; I encountered it first here in Ranger Station Charlie.

    It absolutely horrified me how disgusting an act this was; essentially, you would be premeditating the gruesome death of someone devastated by the grisly scene of their fallen comrade— no body would be left retrievable, and neither can be told apart.

    https://preview.redd.it/c3u17vgsqbr41.jpg?width=1366&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=70d7e4c53f8998aeaa3947e9f43ee084c96d8232

    submitted by /u/12a763ba5
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone experienced a bug in Dead Money were if the courier climbs the tower even though one has yet to finish all the quest, it auto finishes it and I may enter the Sierra Madre?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Sorry for the mouthful title. But that's that.

    I am playing a modded version though.

    submitted by /u/Ikilledmypastaccout
    [link] [comments]

    Playing PSO2 when I found out you can put your own Symbol Art on the monitors in your Alliance HQ. Couldn't pass up the chance!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    My new fallout new vages won't work

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    I play on ps3 and I bought a brand new disc off eBay but when I try to play it it starts with trophy download then after a big download it said that the game data is corrupt and to delete it but i don't have any pls hlep

    submitted by /u/danky_kong123
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like the boomers have taken Black Mountain

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    The Desert Ranger

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Being so bored cause of this quarantine i made a little tribute to Fallout New Vegas, just kinda no clipped and got some cool shots and slapped a song, if anybody wants to check it out here it is, let me know what you guys think

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    I NEED THE CORN

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    I'm needing the corn video of the nellis base history. You know, that funny one were he rants on corn.

    submitted by /u/justakansaskid047
    [link] [comments]

    What are some decent early game rifles?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Doing a sneaky Sniper build and want to know about early game rifles.

    submitted by /u/Epickitty_101
    [link] [comments]

    If you shoot a tumbleweed with the sturdy caravan shotgun in Goodsprings, it gets launched into the sky at lightspeed ��

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    1000+ hours and I just found this

    submitted by /u/Thumbmusclez
    [link] [comments]

    can you sleep with sarah weintraub as a female courier

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    I tried doing her unmarked quest so I could get into her room to sleep with her and get the strip snow globe in her room. The problem is I finished the quest and sleeping with her isn't an option, Is there any amount of time I need to wait or is it simply impossible as a female courier

    submitted by /u/PatrickYoshida
    [link] [comments]

    movie recs similar to Old World Blues?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    looking for that same goofy midcen sci-fi vibe.

    submitted by /u/rebelscone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment