• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Anyone else notice this photo of Mr. House in Higgs village, on the Old World Blues DLC?

    Fallout: New Vegas | Anyone else notice this photo of Mr. House in Higgs village, on the Old World Blues DLC?


    Anyone else notice this photo of Mr. House in Higgs village, on the Old World Blues DLC?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    'Couriers post card's 1#'

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    'Couriers post card's 1#'

    Cold.

    I suppose that is what I felt.

    The sensation of rocks jamming into my knee caps where gone, The stench of blood, booze and chems that wafted off of those kahn bastards was gone, The sickening, gut churning fear of being next to a shallow grave with a gun pointed at my head... gone. After the bang.. It was all gone.

    No pain, no sunburn, no ropes around my wrist's, no fear.Everything.. gone.I dont know where I was, or at least where I thought I was. It seemed familiar enough. Maybe a road I had walked? maybe somewhere near New Reno? hell it could have been anywhere.

    The only thing I really remember is the rain .

    Cold. Relentless.

    Felt like with every step forward it pushed heavier on my chest, Pushing me down into the mud, suffocating me like there was too much of it for the air to even bother hanging around. But I kept on walking because i guess right there and then, thats all I knew.

    Just keep walking.

    That was a week ago.

    Now iv got an extra hole in my head, a cowboy robot stalker and some prick in a cheap suit to get even with.

    Honestly wish i still felt cold.

    The sun is killing me.

    \"Cold.\"

    submitted by /u/HankScorpioOfGlobex
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for letting me know dude

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Hello there

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    omw to Vegas

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    My cat and I just had a chat with Mr House

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    About Ulysses(Semi-spoiler)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    I've until now always tore him apart,but now,as I have both the NCR fame and the Speech for it,do I gain something by sparing him? Or is it a waste of time?

    submitted by /u/another_yiffmaster
    [link] [comments]

    Cut Victor fight and Mr. House dialogue that also features a scene of the securitrons handing out obituaries to strip citizens.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Unarmed or melee

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    I'm doing a legion run of fnv and I was wondering if I should spec more into melee or unarmed

    submitted by /u/Gerndinja
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for builds?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    I just finished with a energy weapons vats addict build and I'm curious about what other builds you guys might suggest for me. Whether it be optimal or wacky, I'll look at all suggestions. So what do you got for me?

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    Help I turned yes man into a goo pile and he won’t come back to life.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    I tried waiting that didn't work I even tried resurrecting him with console commands but that didn't work either.

    submitted by /u/adopted-9-year-old
    [link] [comments]

    Questions regarding Fallout 3 and A Tale of Two Wastelands

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    I downloaded Fallout 3 a while back, knowing it might not run, and ended up drawing the short straw. I got the GOG version, because I heard it was pre-patched for Windows 10 and was on sale, but the problem seems to be my integrated graphics card rather than my OS.

    I tried using the integrated graphics fix mod on Nexus, but that doesn't seem to be cutting it.

    I have two main questions: 1. My shitty computer can run modded New Vegas just fine, does that mean I have a decent chance of being able to play 3 within the framework of TTW? 2. Can I use TTW despite having New Vegas from Steam, and 3 from GOG?

    Please forgive me if the questions aren't well phrased, or have what seem like obvious answers. Where video games are concerned, I've lived under a rock for many years.

    submitted by /u/CarnalKid
    [link] [comments]

    Selling Holorifle mods back in Dead Money

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    So I accidentally bought 13 damn holorifle mods from a vending machine. Is there anyway to sell these back? This is my first dead money run and I'm loving it!! Thanks in advance y'all!

    submitted by /u/scumbagmax
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good sources out there for learning the games code?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    I've never been much of a tech guy, so excuse me if there's a better way to word it. Any way, the way this game works just really enthralled me. Maybe it sounds odd, but I just want to go through and find out how everything works. And I mean everything. Of course there's the method of learning-by-doing, but there's never a limit on how much help you can get. Thanks in advanced!

    submitted by /u/MyNameRupert
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    If I buy NV ultimate edition for the ps3 will it download and work on ps4/will the dlc be downloaded with it?

    submitted by /u/Freddezz
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone list *all* instances to where FNV writes graphics settings? I have an issue...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    After a couple of weeks fiddling to get the pc back in order and fnv up and running I've run into yet another snag.

    I want to run the game in a window, but whatever I do to the ini-files, the launcher somehow overwrites it with one of the standard settings. And now this is getting annoying!

    Have tried editing FalloutPrefs.ini in both My Games and Steam locations, renamed the extension - hell, I even deleted the damn things. No difference.

    Have replaced the existing files with a copy from before the system went tits up. No difference.

    Now, I know that there is a mod for borderless window, but this has become something of an obsession - how the hell do I edit graphics settings manually? It used to work, so obviously I'm overlooking something, but what?

    [Edit] And now I can't start FNV Edit because somehow the registry entry has decided to quarantine itself and cannot be found... GODDAMNIT STEAM! IT'S A FUCKING SINGLE PLAYER GAME!! Stop meddling with it!

    That's it. I'm getting a copy from gog instead...

    submitted by /u/Hughley_N_Dowd
    [link] [comments]

    JSawyer Help

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Just starting off with my first JSawyer playthrough. I can tell some of it's working due to my incredibly low carrying capacity (50+Strength*10), and Sasparilla restoring thirst while only healing 10 HP. However, I'm noticing my Stimpacks don't have weight (when it's supposed to be 0.25) and when I got the plethora of DLCs offered after leaving Doc Mitchells place, I didn't get Dead Money offered.

    As it stands, I'm running only what the JSawyer Ultimate Nexus Mods page told me to run. As well as New Vegas Anti-Crash. However, in the Vortex Mod Manager, the JSawyer Ultimate and GRA Merged plugins show an orange bell icon saying that they have missing masters. I also notice that Dead Money has a white Dependency Icon like the previous two plugins. Also, I'm not seeing any Mod Configuration Menu in the game no matter where I look. Does anyone know what's going on here?

    UPDATE: Uninstalled and re-installed the JSawyer mod (and the GRA part) and most of those problems went away. Dead Moneys dependency icon is still white, but when I loaded my game up, I got the Dead Money DLC notice. However, Stimpacks still don't have weight, and when I went to the general store to see if Chet sold expired stimpacks with weight, he only sold regular ones, and they were all weightless. I even tried dropping Doc Mitchells stimpacks to see if it affected my current weight, and it didn't. So the mod seems to be party working (Carry capacity) but not entirely (stimpacks).

    Update 2: Tried downloading the recommended but not required patch mods while I was at it, YUP and UP+. Didn't change anything. Tried putting the JSawyer Mod and the GRA merged part at the end and still no luck. Also to clarify, I've tested most of these various solutions by starting up a fresh save file, and then checking the Stimpacks before reaching the Vigor Tester. A couple of times I only loaded the existing save file in Chets store to check him. Hardcore mode is set active for the save outside of Doc's house, if that matters.

    As far as I can tell, the absence of a Mod Menu and Stimpack weight are the only things I've spotted going wrong. But carry weight and changed to Sunset Sasparilla appear to have worked just fine. I wouldn't mind it if I knew it was only stimpack weight being affected, but who knows what else isn't working as intended, and I'd prefer to only start a new game once everything was running as it should.

    Update 3: Realized I could stand to turn off Anti-Crash, as it was the only mod I was running that wasn't specifically requested by the JSawyer Ultimate page. No help there either (checked by loading the Chets shop save and checking my own stimpacks. Dropped them to see if that'd fix it. Nope). Not that it's been helping, since I've started trying all of this out I've had the occassional quick crash after the game had been up for 5-10 seconds that I've never had happen before. Not a big deal, I could just restart and it'd be fine, but thought it might be worth mentioning.

    submitted by /u/Sines314
    [link] [comments]

    Need help installing weapons of the new millennia

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    I've yet to see a good guide on how to install weapons of the new millennia and the mods that are required for it to run. It would be helpful if someone could walk me through it, or link a guide that works.

    submitted by /u/jooshe2404
    [link] [comments]

    Who would you say has the most interesting quest line in terms of factions

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Did I make the right choice?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Hey I just joined this subreddit after finishing New Vegas. I chose to side with Mr.House and I was wondering if I made the right choice. Cold streets doesn't sound like I made the right choice at all. What there a better choice? I understand the philosophy behind the factions and being a Utilitarian I feel the happiness of the future generations of the Mojave is more important to those who live there now. What was the better option?

    submitted by /u/benmurzin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment