• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Recently played fo3 for the first time and It’s now one of my favorite games of all time.

    Fallout 3 | Recently played fo3 for the first time and It’s now one of my favorite games of all time.


    Recently played fo3 for the first time and It’s now one of my favorite games of all time.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Having played fallout new Vegas and fallout 4 I decided to try fallout 3 around 6 months ago.

    I found myself absolutely immersed into this world, and I am certain to say it is one of the best games I've played.

    Don't get me wrong, the story wasn't that strong however the atmosphere mixed with the music and the environment it makes for such a great experience.

    Has anyone else found 3 to be their favorite after playing the others?

    submitted by /u/Lucy22166
    [link] [comments]

    Dogmeat refuses to leave because he somehow got agro’d by a giant super mutant

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Evergreen mills. I tell him to go to vault 101? Fuck that noise, I wanna fight the giant monster that can kill me regardless of wether you help me fight it or not!

    Any idea how to get Dogmeat to fucking leave for his own safety? I don't have the puppies! perk or whatever it's called at the moment so unless he leaves, I won't have him around after this fight.

    submitted by /u/Basketbomber
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment