• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I don't really know how to feel about this, but this is the first time it's happened

    Fallout: New Vegas | I don't really know how to feel about this, but this is the first time it's happened


    I don't really know how to feel about this, but this is the first time it's happened

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:46 AM PST

    Now this is very interesting. I was checking the global achievements, and almost half of the players aren't even half way through the game. I can't think of a reason, does anyone have an idea on this?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:54 AM PST

    My pride and joy :D

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

    [OC] Hoover Dam Ranger

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:44 AM PST

    I love RPing a baddie cannibal in FO4, can't force myself to do the same in NV

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:48 AM PST

    The writing, the dialogues and characters just make it too real for me. I thought that I am kind of a sociopath-jerk while playing FO4 since there I could without any remorse be a jerk that kills people for profit and fills belly with their juicy not-at-all irradiated meat. Turns out, I am perfectly capable of feasting only on badly written characters of the Commonwealth.

    tl;dr FNV ruined my cannibalistic appetite

    submitted by /u/daLok1nho
    [link] [comments]

    MmmmmMMM! Love me some steamed hams!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:21 AM PST

    The POS at work is made by the NCR! Lol

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Printed and painted 30 of them to give out at the next con I got to. Just waiting on the backs.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Random NCR MP attacking in front of the Embassy

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:01 AM PST

    There's an NCR MP that runs up to me when I try to speak to the Ambassador and promptly attacks. He says something about how I was supposed to pay my dues. If I don't speak to the Ambassador, he runs up to me and asks what I want. I can't avoid this guy!This hasn't happened in my previous playthroughs.

    For the record, I did visit Ceasar (and left the Fort w/o completing the task). The NCR still likes me and I'm still running errands for them. All the other NCR members are nice to me, including the strip MPs.

    I've never caused any trouble on the strip. I'm not wearing any faction armor. Has anyone encountered this? What's this about?

    submitted by /u/ohno__throwaway
    [link] [comments]

    Finally I got this vault suit mod to work, now my New Vegas is 1000 times cooler!!!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:37 PM PST

    AMR Strange sway

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    I have played new Vegas countless times. My current character has guns at 100, strength six and the perk that decreases strength requirements for weapons by 2. With this, the sway on my AMR should be much lower but it's not. It's still swaying like I have guns 50. Why?

    submitted by /u/DeathDragon7050
    [link] [comments]

    Can you still go to the long 15 and dry wells if you don’t nuke them in lonesome road

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:21 AM PST

    My Reddit feed today. Are BernieBros a new faction?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:42 AM PST

    The armored Vault 21 Jumpsuit was accidentally cut from the base game, but is a fully functional piece of clothing that can be acquired via console commands.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:27 AM PST

    How can I start Boone’s Bitter Springs quest?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:47 AM PST

    I've been trying to start Boone's quest about Bitter Springs, but he won't talk to me about it.

    I've freed the Powder Ganger prisoners in Booted, killed Caesar and Vulpes Inculta, and killed the Legion prisoner at Camp McCarran (After completing the quest with Lt. Boyd). All the rest I've done without him. Have I screwed up? Any Info is well appreciated.

    submitted by /u/CanadianRobot420
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone else ss glitches? just because?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    bruh

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:41 AM PST

    bug, maybe

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:00 AM PST

    So I was at the Crimson Caravan trading post when all the NPCs except blake dropped what they were doing and pointed their weapons at me, Blake still sold stuff to me normal, though. I go into Mclafferties office and all of the guards pointed their weapons at me. I could still talk to McCafferty, and it was the same problem at camp McCarren. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong

    submitted by /u/Thelad999
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to play the game with only social skills and no combat?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Ideas for making charisma less useless?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:50 PM PST

    I'm planning on making a mod (with my rather crappy GECK knowledge) that gives players much less incentive for using charisma as a dump stat, makes starting choices more difficult and generally incentivises roleplaying over making a 9-int demigod with the SPECIAL points from lowering CHA to 1.

    The simplest change I can think of would be to lock the rather powerful Black Widow (and all similar perks) behind charisma as opposed to a low amount of speech which is generally leveled regardless of character.

    Another change I have in mind is to add more charisma checks throughout the game by replacing certain speech checks in a balanced way (so no 10 CHA checks for example). I think the best way to go about it would be to make speech the stat used for persuading characters through providing information/arguments while charisma is used for lying effectively and gaining a character's trust through, well, charm (eg when telling characters they can trust you without providing any real reason as with Pvt. Ortega or Angela Williams).

    If you guys have any other ideas for how it can be made better or just think the idea is really dumb please let me know.

    submitted by /u/pisschugger420
    [link] [comments]

    Malcolm is Relentless

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment