• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I built a Lego Eyebot a while ago, thought I'd share it here!

    Fallout: New Vegas | I built a Lego Eyebot a while ago, thought I'd share it here!


    I built a Lego Eyebot a while ago, thought I'd share it here!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:58 PM PST

    I dragged Daniel Wyand's body from Primm all the way to my intended grave. RIP fellow courier.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Jingle Jangle Jingle(8-bit)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:55 AM PST

    When the Cat Eye hits a little too hard

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Fatality [PC]

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:13 AM PST

    The rangers aim was deadly with the big iron on his hip

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:36 PM PST

    why have so little people completed the ncr campaign? is it like this on console?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:52 PM PST

    It's what month?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:53 PM PST

    Difficulty going back to FO3

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:59 AM PST

    [Long post ahead, sorry]

    I got introduced to the Fallout universe via FO3 a couple of years ago. I remember when I was in middle school FO3 was the game, the front page of every respectable gaming magazine and its follow up game New Vegas was apparently groundbreaking in its genre.

    After many years I finally tried FO3, and it seemed the best game I ever played, with top-notch mystery, tragedy, drama, game mechanics and environment. And this was many years after I was essentially addicted to Skyrim.

    And then I tried Fallout New Vegas, o lord. New Vegas is FO3 times ten, despite its instability. Even though I consider myself a "gamer", the last time I encountered different bullets for all basic weapons in a game was Resident Evil 3 back in 1999. And the fact that the game allowed me to kill just about anyone, no matter his/her importance to the main questline (relative to FO3 I guess) was an eye-opener for me.

    In Skyrim, there were perhaps two different choices I could make in each quest, and in hindsight their execution, presentation & quality managed to save the game and sort of allowed its classification as the next-gen single-player RPG game. In FNV, I am simply overwhelmed with the choices at my disposal, and I am actually discouraged to look for external sources for information because of the lack of information or the wiki page is simply too long to go through.

    Anyway, after I attempted to play on a new FO3 character, I simply can't continue. Because I always play on the hardest difficulty officially available, and in FO3 (in Skyrim too, to be fair) every enemy become bullet sponges, but in New Vegas there is a reason for their toughness in the form of damage threshold and type of bullets used. This is adjusted fairly with the somewhat high price of the more powerful ammunition in New Vegas. Sure, they have more HP in very hard/hardcore enabled, but quite manageable if the right bullets are used!

    My question for you is are there any third-party mods to make FO3 like NV? Especially in terms of types of bullets I can use, and damage calculation adjustments. Also, the next game on my schedule is Fallout 4. I do have the FO4 GOTY edition but I am so far still exploring New Vegas. What're the chances that I will abandon FO: NV after that, like I sort of abandoned FO3? I simply want to savor these gaming moments.

    Thank you for your input.

    submitted by /u/OS_SilverDax
    [link] [comments]

    Question about I Could Make You Care

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Hey, everyone. I had this plan for doing Veronica's companion quest. I would get the Vault 22 data, but then destroy it as it is, of course, pretty dangerous. I have done this, but was also planning to do Helios One, not activate the super weapon, and ultimately reclaim the pulse gun from Vault 34. That way, I would experience everything the quest has to offer.

    However, despite the fact that I've destroyed the Vault 22 data, the game is still prompting me to take it to the Elder. I don't get it. I don't have the data anymore, right? How can I show it to him? When I ultimately get the pulse gun and bring it to Hidden Valley, will he and Veronica talk about it or the Vault 22 data? It's not the end of the world if it's the latter, but it would mess with my immersion a little bit. I'm just curious if anyone more familiar with this quest knows how it works in this regard.

    submitted by /u/Crimson_Knight77
    [link] [comments]

    Letting you decide my character!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:01 AM PST

    That's right, my next playthrough, I am letting you decide my stats, traits, tags, et cetera. The top comment in the next hour, or the first to 25 upvotes will be the one I choose.

    submitted by /u/Eggs_are_tasty
    [link] [comments]

    best modding guide 2020?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    help me ty

    submitted by /u/oaksyrupp
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to make the game fun and interesting again

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:48 AM PST

    I've played a lot of fnv. I've beat the game with every faction, tried different many different playstyles and mods, and I know so much about the game that everytime I try a new playthrough it stops around level 5, already at the Strip. I've tried lots of mods in every playthrough, even sometimes getting to the point where I have > 120 mods installed and frequent crashes. I really want the game to be fun like it used to be but I'm not sure how to do that.

    submitted by /u/fandomAlgamation
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment