• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Fallout | I could probably be the only one But I kinda enjoy Fallout 3 more than New Vegas

    Fallout | I could probably be the only one But I kinda enjoy Fallout 3 more than New Vegas


    I could probably be the only one But I kinda enjoy Fallout 3 more than New Vegas

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Not saying it's better, But I liked certain aspects better. World design, Story (Partially), More simple, Exploration.

    submitted by /u/TihetrisWeathersby
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Fallout 3! ��

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:18 AM PST

    All bobbleheads are gathered, all quests are done and all locations are explored!

    I got a lot of weird feelings while visiting locations that I used to visit 10 years ago)

    (and got a lot of fun when I was hearing the same voice actors and seeing the same bugs, that is present in fallout 76 lol)

    submitted by /u/VreaL37
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: The Frontier - Exploration

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:52 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/idiFq0WgFAA

    This short 10 minute video showcases one of our favourite elements of the project. Exploration! Expect more videos like this to come

    submitted by /u/tgspy
    [link] [comments]

    If Caesar's legion based on roman army, why don't they use shields (scutum)?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:08 AM PST

    It doesn't make sense, they do have blacksmiths, they forge machetes, gladius machetes, could be even swords, armor, mint coin etc. Why wouldn't they craft shields? Obviously they are much easier to craft than machetes and armors. And it is essential for every soldier, because it's just dumb to run straight towards enemy with firearm with nothing but a blade on hand. They need some mobile cover, I suppose. What are your thoughts about this topic, gentlemen?

    submitted by /u/pie_addict35
    [link] [comments]

    At what point is the game no longer post-apocalypse?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:36 PM PST

    Like at some point they're gonna be too far into the future and you're just playing stellaris with a tomb world start. Like if house is the cannon end to new Vegas(which it probably won't be) that could literally be in like 100 years.

    submitted by /u/RadLord420
    [link] [comments]

    Warehouse 13 tv show Easter egg.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:04 AM PST

    When searching a warehouse MacCreedy says "You can find strange things in these places. Ever heard of the warehouse in South Dakota?"

    Direct reference to Warehouse 13.

    submitted by /u/justice4049
    [link] [comments]

    In fallout 4 I sided with the institute but joined every faction

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:12 AM PST

    The battle of bunker hill mission was crazy there was super mutants bos synths rail roads and they all killed each other all I had to do was walk through all casual I got so much loot

    submitted by /u/ninjasareinmyhouse
    [link] [comments]

    ‘Desert Ranger-Protect Our Home’ Art

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:59 PM PST

    Desert Ranger- Protect Our Home artwork by Jacob Briggs, themed after propaganda.

    Link- https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Lqw9l

    submitted by /u/jarrad960
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to enjoy the ending of NW, but the Devil's Brigade kept photobombing the slides.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:23 AM PST

    These assholes, man...

    1

    2

    3

    4

    submitted by /u/Gathenhielm
    [link] [comments]

    can i just get one new fallout game where your weapons show up on your back or hip when you put them away or like if u favorite them they will show up

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:28 PM PST

    What do you think are some of the biggest missed opportunities in Fallout games?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:04 AM PST

    In any Fallout game, there is always certain quests, choices etc where you are left feeling like it could have been developed more, had an extra choice, more detail added etc?

    What are some things that you think are missed opportunities?

    submitted by /u/TheAICommander
    [link] [comments]

    Playing fallout 3!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:18 PM PST

    I have never played any fallouts...started 3 bc I got it on a deal on Xbox 1...I'm learning as I go...any help or friends would be appreciated!!!

    submitted by /u/cawhool
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know any other games that's like fallout as far as either the map goes with a wasteland and as far as loot goes? If not map wise then definitely loot wise. Is skyrim this big?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:08 AM PST

    Which New Vegas locations based on real places?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:17 PM PST

    So I'm in Las Vegas for two weeks on a work trip, and I wanted to visit some of the game locations IRL. Which places in the game have real life equivalents?

    submitted by /u/TheLadyInViolet
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: The Burned Man Walks, why was it cancelled?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:14 PM PST

    Thing looked sick! Still don't know why it was never released or where the Kickstarter went. Maybe it'll come back eventually, if we're lucky enough.

    submitted by /u/mora744
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to move to a genuine version of Fallout 4 without losing my saves?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:39 PM PST

    Wanted to try the game out and I like it, but I have been playing for a bit. I don't want to start over, so is it possible to just buy and continue playing?

    submitted by /u/Daniel41550
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] Seriously what is the "real" mod order (Xbox)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:31 PM PST

    Seriously what is the real mod order, have ask several sources before

    All saying a different order (but not actually helped me organize mine.)

    I don't know, it's just super hard to understand for me. (Maybe it's my Asperger's getting in the way.)

    Can someone please help.... just please. (crashing after so long, and lag)

    My current order:

    Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch

    Sim Settlements

    Combustible Oil Lamps XB1 Plus

    The Fungal Forest (No LOD)

    Lamprey Floaters

    Aquatic Bestiary

    SarcasticDragon's Snarky Loading Screens

    Fallout 4 Optimized - No Shadow

    Dependency Quest Fix

    Tina De Luca Voiced as a Settler

    Tales From the Commonwealth (xbox)

    Tales From the Commonwealth DLC (xbox)

    The Danse Dilemma

    Cheat Terminal

    Settler and Companion Dialogue

    Full Dialogue Interface

    Lookup Failed Creation Club Full Dialogue Interface Fix.

    (Typed myself)

    (Plus have a few stuff from the creation club.. but made sure to not have everything, honestly creation club is more annoying to uninstall.)

    submitted by /u/Jesterskull25
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone willing to help me with general questing in Fallout 76?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:30 PM PST

    I know a lot of you say it sucks,just looking for people who don't think it does.

    submitted by /u/Personplacething333
    [link] [comments]

    In FO4 are there any NON-FACTION quests that can't be played after the main quest is complete?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Longtime fan of Fallout. I'm playing through FO4 for the first time. While I've managed to stay away from most spoilers I do know there will be a point where I have to ultimately side with a faction once and for all. So, spoiler-free as possible, are there any non-faction side quests I need to complete before I beat the game?

    submitted by /u/mousesquisher
    [link] [comments]

    [Fallout 4 modding] Hey I'm having some trouble and would love some assistance with some mods

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:17 AM PST

    I am trying to do a new playthrough of fallout 4 with 4 mods;Start me up, Horizon, horizon weapons pack, and pack attack.

    I own the 2 major dlc, and automitons, i have my load order as recommended (horizon last, start me up first etc), but i keep getting a CTD 1-3 minutes into gameplay.

    I have my papyrus script, it says a bunch of "workshop" things such as "DLC02:WorkshopDecontaminationShowerScript", missing file", do not own any workshop content nor do i intend to, inside or horizon's install there is an option to say you don't have workshop content, but there are only 3 official "workshop" dlc, and some of the papyrus script says "workshop5", I just want my game to run any knowledge on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

    Edit: After posting i realize there is a mod flair but i am unable to take the contents inside the brackets out of my title

    submitted by /u/BlackTides
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any leaks for wastelanders

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:42 AM PST

    Im just looking for some before wlanders comes out😊

    submitted by /u/carnarx
    [link] [comments]

    How the heck do super mutants know what a hot potato is?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:34 AM PST

    Mod conflicts? (ps4)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:44 PM PST

    I want to add the following mods:

    -Enclave Returns (Falloutman43)

    -Nuka world and far harbor creatures to the commonwealth (sutela)

    -improved BoS (THJT-9)

    -NPCs Travel(skyquest)

    -insignificant Object Remover

    And (maybe)

    -immersive Fallout(zanadaniel)

    Do some of these Mods conflict with each other? And in what order should I download them? Also:what happens if I want to remove a mod?

    I appreciate your answers!

    submitted by /u/val-hazzak
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it to save Kent? ( silver shroud quest )

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:35 PM PST

    I'm stuck on the part to save him, his dumba$$ keeps dying or I'm just a terrible talker either way is it even worth it saving him?.

    Edit : f#ck Kent, you gonna die The second I get to the basement, he dies I'm done replaying it, he gonna die

    submitted by /u/evilgaming88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment