• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Chet wtf bro

    Fallout: New Vegas | Chet wtf bro


    Chet wtf bro

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Retribution! Today I am escaping from captivity at Fortification Hill

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Hey everyone! I just made this, I hope you all like it !!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Meanwhile at Obsidian: "You know what everyone loves?" "....W-wasps?" "That's right, wasps. And what's even better than wasps?" "Umm...Giant wasps?" "Put it in the game"

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Took me three tries and I’m level 50, I mean I heard it was tough but....

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:14 PM PST

    First time playing, wanted to ask a question

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:53 AM PST

    So I'm at the part where the NCR has requested me to meet their leader at new vegas, and I would like to finish the game with them, however I also want to side with Mr.House to get him the chip from Benny, can I do both? Or will the NCR refuse me?

    submitted by /u/jjjbroad
    [link] [comments]

    The Survivor, a FNV roleplay build

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Willem was born in the west well within the NCR borders and thankfully so given he had never been the heartiest individual in the wasteland. Though what he lacked in raw strength he made up for with his quickness and overall seeming to be quite the lucky guy.

    To make a living he leaned into his positives had a good head on his shoulders and was quick so he made a living as a courier heading eastward ultimately ending up in the Mohave after some disaster struck the road home.

    He enlisted with the NCR but only got minimal training as a grunt before he was relegated to computer tech, radio postings, and at worst a scout in the field. He never enjoyed combat as whenever he inevitably got hurt he was tossed a stimpack and told to get back up. Problem was stimpacks made him sick for hours after use. Thankfully he had a buddy in the Rangers who showed him some nifty trail cures that were more forgiving on his body as well and meals that were far more tasty.

    It was scout work that got his rather weak body crippled before the battle of Hoover Dam. He had to face how many of his friends didn't come back but couldn't so he dealt with the slow bureaucracy of his discharge and left the army returning to what he thought was a simpler life as a courier...until some snarky ass in a checkered suit jumped him and left him in a shallow grave.

    S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats entering the wasteland S: 4 P: 7 E: 4 C: 2 I: 7 A: 7 L: 9

    Tag skills

    Stealth: Always best to avoid a fight or at the least get the drop on those you can't avoid.

    Repair: Gear needs to be maintained if its gonna keep you alive.

    Survival: Though it's good to have emergency stimpacks living off the land can be easier at times.

    Traits

    Skilled: Generally was gifted growing up. (Extra gifted if skilled glitch is used)

    Trigger Discipline: Bullets can be costly best to make every one count.

    Endgame S.P.E.C.I.A.L S:6 (implant and Big MT science enhancement) P:7 E:5 (After Lonesome Road is more durable) C:2 I:8 (After implant) A:8 (After implant) L:10 (After implant) Additional DT boost implant

    Personal roleplay rules 1: No more then 5 normal and 1 super stimpack on my person at a time, extra goes to companions 2: No fast travel 3: Play on hard difficulty and hardcore mode

    Planned weapons Early game: silenced 10mm pistol, service rifle, Chance's knife

    Mid game: 45 auto silenced pistol, survivalists rifle, Christine's sniper rifle, Chance's knife, Tin can grenades

    End game same as mid game with upgraded grenades

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Z3r0B3at
    [link] [comments]

    Ya like that!?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:17 AM PST

    That was quick, can’t say it’s not realistic!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Big Iron except everytime he says Big Iron it overlays

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:20 PM PST

    So for some reason I have this little Enclave remnant walking across my end slideshow....

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:49 AM PST

    What's your opinion on the Gecko backed armours added with Honest hearts?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:35 PM PST

    I personally really like them as it gives their respective armours a use after early game.

    submitted by /u/UvUwhatsthis
    [link] [comments]

    I can't find my companions Rex or Cass, but NPCs are recognizing them as if they were beside me. What's going on?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:30 PM PST

    This is my first time playing New Vegas. I'd been mending the relationship between the NCR and the Kings, and a quest from the King himself required me to take on Rex as a companion to take him to the doctor in Jacobstown (who's questline I had already completed beforehand.)

    After realizing I wasn't leveled enough to get Rex a new brain from the hostile factions' dogs I decided to sidetrack and visit the southernmost Mojave Outpost where Cass can be found. There, I took her on as a companion and got the quest where I take her to pay respects to her fallen caravan.

    I needed to offload some gear, so I headed to the lucky 38 suite I unlocked a while beforehand and headed up to my player home. Until then I had forgotten companions weren't allowed inside, so I figured they were either waiting outside or back at their original locations (which I had assumed would be Freeside and the Outpost bar.)

    I didn't find them after leaving the building, and I checked both the bar for Cass and the Kings HQ for Rex, but couldn't find either of them. However the game/NPCs seem to recognize two companions at my side. I visited Black Mountain and was about to rescue the character Raul when he said he couldn't come with me, that I "already had company." The game then flashed a message saying I could only have one companion at a time. That confused me even more, because I had been rolling with both Cass and Rex for a while before I lost them. Then, heading back to the Kings HQ I walked past one of them and heard him say "Isn't that the King's dog?"

    I'm hoping there's a way to recover/find these two so I can complete their quests and recruit new companions. I should have posted sooner but I got caught up in doing more quests :( I can't find anything in the Pip Boy to see if I could somehow locate them or command them to go home. Any tips are greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/indie-guy
    [link] [comments]

    Calling all Fellow Couriers!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:21 PM PST

    The name's Betty White and I'm a rootin' rootin' pistol shootin' cowboy courier and I'm looking for a place to settle down, sip some Sarsaparilla, and maybe hang up some knickknacks out of the way of the deadly Mojave Sun.

    Where's your favorite place to shack up and what are some of the best features? Anybody got a unique spot they've never seen anyone else use?

    Looking for non-modded options but I'd love to here about all your cozy little spaces in the Wasteland.

    submitted by /u/tokeo_spliff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment