• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    Fallout 3 | The motif of chinese uniform in Fallout 3

    Fallout 3 | The motif of chinese uniform in Fallout 3


    The motif of chinese uniform in Fallout 3

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:02 PM PST

    (spoiler?) Just installed all 5 DLCs on my 360 version! Looking for tips to complete The Pitt

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:59 PM PST

    Mothership Zeta was fun as hell, the mansion quests in Point Lookout were awesome. I wish more modern games would add on to their games like this (looking at you rockstar).

    Right now I'm on the Pitt and, having completed the main story and equipped like a god, this is the first time I've been scared while playing this game since I first started. Right now I'm on the part where I'm supposed to go out and collect 10 iron ingots. I'm totally freaked out without my alien disintegrator/atomizer with me or my Tesla armor. What are some things I should be looking out for? Hidden loot along the way, stuff like that? Or an easy spot to find enough ingots. I have 6 so far.

    submitted by /u/indie-guy
    [link] [comments]

    How to disable (as opposed to delete) an object in GECK?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Hi,

    As you know, it's not recommended to delete any objects in the GECK. As it may cause problems in game, or outright crash it.

    GECK noob question. I want to know for example how to disable any object in Megaton. I have looked at the tutorial here: http://geck.bethsoft...p?title=Disable But it isn't clear enough, and has got me confused. Like, they didn't explain how to do this in GECK step by step. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/albatros170
    [link] [comments]

    FO3 on Steam in Germany, but want English language

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:04 AM PST

    I want do play FO3, but not in German language. I don't care about the low violence version, but want to play the game in English.

    Are there mods or file edits that would let me play in English? Or will I have to get a UK VPN to change my Steam account to download the English language version?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ddsrdre
    [link] [comments]

    Anvil falling, laugh track and sudden black out.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:00 AM PST

    This weird thing is happening on my game rn, where after i play for some time, the sound of an anvil falling starts, followed by a sudden black out on my vision (i still can move, i just can't see anything) and after that a laugh track, my vision never comes back and after some time i can't control my character anymore.

    I don't have anywhere else to ask for help besides here.

    submitted by /u/BornenCornen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment