• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Guys I need your help my fallout 3 keeps crashing

    Fallout 3 | Guys I need your help my fallout 3 keeps crashing


    Guys I need your help my fallout 3 keeps crashing

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:13 AM PST

    First Time Liberty Prime Bugged On Me

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:36 PM PST

    This is the first time Liberty Prime in the mission Take It Back ever bugged for me. Looking it up i saw only one solution that might work (using stealth boys or chinese stealth suit then anger him and make him follow you to hopefully get him to fix his scripts but idk. I saved before i left the citadel and reloading that did nothing. Basically:

    He is spawned completely still and does not move around at all until the first Vertibird starts attacking him, in which he retaliates with his laser beams. Once the thing is destroyed, he becomes once again unmoving in the same position, only being able to use his head to look at nearby brotherhood guys, and do the super mutant idle animation when really far away.

    Thing to note is i killed everyone non essential in the citadel, which is the only thing i've done differently from all my playthroughs. I'm not sure this matters since the Lyons Pride follows Lyons, not Liberty Prime, but since that is the only thing i did differently that's really the only thing i can figure is the reason.

    Made my way all the way to the control room on project purity despite this by jumping around the laser grids, and squeezing my way through the final one, but the doors lock behind me with Lyons nowhere to be found and no activation for the final part where you decide who punches in the code.

    submitted by /u/Darthmufin
    [link] [comments]

    Invisible menu text

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Delete all files in your savefile directory. Restart the game. The game will recreate the files FALLOUT.INI, FalloutPrefs.ini and RendererInfo.txt. The menu text should be visible again.

    submitted by /u/grueti2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment