• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | Paid a visit to ol' Victor on my Vegas vacation

    Fallout: New Vegas | Paid a visit to ol' Victor on my Vegas vacation


    Paid a visit to ol' Victor on my Vegas vacation

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:44 AM PST

    In my game, Caleb McCaffrey's corpse is in a different place everytime I come back to the Strip, sometimes I'll walk in and it'll start flying

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:49 AM PST

    Ranger helmet i made

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Painted a portrait of my Courier Six

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:42 PM PST

    Tried to take a nice photo of my character to celebrate making it to Vegas, but he ended up ruining it by blinking

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:01 PM PST

    Bethesda on their own games vs games they license.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:18 AM PST

    Obsidian: We've only had 18 months to work on New Vegas. We need just six more months and this will be a really awesome game.

    Bethesda: Sorry, a deadline is a deadline. We need to ship ship ship no matter how broken or incomplete the game is. That's what fans want right?


    Later

    Fans: Its been 8 years, when are you coming out with the next Elder Scrolls?

    Bethesda: Oh its still a long way off. We're going to take our time and make a really awesome game for you. Deadlines only apply to other people.

    submitted by /u/Smooth_Complaint
    [link] [comments]

    What in baby yodafication

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:37 AM PST

    Which perks can buff sniper rifle sneak criticals?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:50 AM PST

    I know better criticals and lucky I am alive can buff sneak attacks. What else can buff them? (Not straight dmg buffs)

    submitted by /u/Vityan11
    [link] [comments]

    My second 100 achievement!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:09 PM PST

    I’ve been playing this game off and on for the past 7 years, and the other day I just found out for the first time...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:25 AM PST

    The credit check at the strip gate doesn't cost you 2,000 caps they just see if you have them

    I've been sniping the securitrons or sprinting past them the entire time

    submitted by /u/Badm0t0rfinger
    [link] [comments]

    Down at the end of the hall is BALL storage..

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:37 AM PST

    For Jocks who like BALLS, like RICHIE MARCUS. Do you hear me, Betsy?

    RICHIE LIKES BALLS.

    submitted by /u/Greek1728
    [link] [comments]

    bug Honest Hearts: Chaos in Zion unable to complete

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:52 AM PST

    some HH spoilers

    Im unable to complete chaos in zion. I can usually find remedies for bugs in the wiki but this bug doesnt seem to get mentioned at all anywhere. when I start chaos in zion and I am instructed to retrieve the map it doesnt appear where its suppossed to. I even used this video to help me locate it but its not there. there is a fresh apple and a nevada agave fruit instead. I tried reloading the save to before I started chaos and now when I get right to the part Daniel turns hostile, the game immediately CTD.

    submitted by /u/ffs_username_taken
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Honesty Hearts again, I don't care how many times i've played it. Still gets me every time. Now on to Old World Blues! (Again!)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:41 PM PST

    Is there a mod or way to hide the hotkey menu from showing up when you hold a number key?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    I'm using Just Mods Merged (lovely shit btw) and the weapon wheel is really nice, so I've replaced all of my hotkeys with this. I'm using Quickthrow and decided to change my switch grenades action to 3. I can use it just fine, but sometimes if I hold 3 a moment too long, my hotkey menu appears on the screen (the big square with 9 smaller squares in it), which is a bit annoying.

    Is there any way I can remove it?

    This is what I mean by the way

    submitted by /u/Cloud_Motion
    [link] [comments]

    Made the first page of "Trending" on Nexus with my first mod :D

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:15 PM PST

    That's all. Just wanted to gloat. Thanks to anyone who checked out my mod!

    https://i.imgur.com/NCBJNdr.jpg

    submitted by /u/JHawk308
    [link] [comments]

    I found the Mojave Music Radio version of Heartaches by the Number on Spotify.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:46 PM PST

    I just went through every version of it and this was the last one. I'm very certain that this is the version that is played on Mojave Music Radio! (People who don't have premium wont be able to play from the link I don't think, but trust me this is it, this is the one.)

    Spotify Link

    submitted by /u/Mongoloid-Negro
    [link] [comments]

    Lily Isn't using her weapons.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:19 PM PST

    Sorry about the spam but my game is a little fucked. So I'm playing new vegas and I'm noticing that Lily doesn't have her weapons equipped. I tried everything I know; killing and resurrecting her, disabling her, giving her new weapons but nothing seems to work. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Rctmaster
    [link] [comments]

    mods

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:35 PM PST

    can someone recommend a bunch a good mods or your installed mods. thanks

    submitted by /u/Reallyepic-cool-guy-
    [link] [comments]

    Help building a sniper/trapper character.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:28 PM PST

    I am planning to roleplay legion agent and I need some help with perks selection. I am looking for perks with increase sneak criticals with sniper rifles and perks to make planted explosives more effective. The ones I am planning to get are better criticals and 20% explosive dmg buffs. Although I am planning to pass on area of effect buff. Looking for more controlled explosions. Good source of c4 would also be good to know. Thank in advance for help pardners.

    submitted by /u/Vityan11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment