• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    Fallout 3 | I just saved your life you ungrateful motherf-

    Fallout 3 | I just saved your life you ungrateful motherf-


    I just saved your life you ungrateful motherf-

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:26 AM PST

    Confused about above average ghoul?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    So I was in Warrington trainyard and I saw a feral ghoul reaver, so I just kept moving, thinking clover could deal with it, considering she was wearing Tesla armour, seconds later "clover has died." Bear in mind I'm level 14 here. I went back and so the ghoul, it took a couple hundred bullets to kill. I'm confused here, is this a bug, I know Reavers are strong, but surely not that strong. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

    submitted by /u/absoluteworst99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment