• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Fallout 3 | Help?

    Fallout 3 | Help?


    Help?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:11 PM PST

    A while ago, I got fo3 goty edition for the PS3. Now, it worked fine for maybe 5 minutes, then it would lag (I guess) for like 5 mins at a time every time I initiated a conversation with somebody. This was during my birthday party, where the robot destroys the cake

    submitted by /u/7H3_H0RN37
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me get to the vault-tec headquarters? Im trying to complete agatha’s song.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:43 PM PST

    Ive been trying to figure this out for the last 2 hours..... so confusing. Googles not helping me at all.

    submitted by /u/plainjane187
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment