• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    Fallout 3 | My Dad has really gotten into Fallout 3

    Fallout 3 | My Dad has really gotten into Fallout 3


    My Dad has really gotten into Fallout 3

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:37 AM PST

    Welcome to Paradise

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:29 PM PST

    Playlist for my (modded, live) playthrough for anyone who might be interested.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:35 AM PST

    Hello all. I started streaming a playthough (with VoDs) a little while back. I finished the main story, one or two of the DLC's, and plan to get finish (i.e. continue streaming) the other DLC's and misc. missed quests soon. I though someone here might be interested in the playlist/streams, so decided to share. The playlist should be in chronological order.

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAiBCwRnMh2Ek_-3j__Epy17lBEvch3IL

    submitted by /u/nubbiecakes_
    [link] [comments]

    How to enable Steam overlay when launching F3 through Vortex?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:48 PM PST

    I'm using Vortex to launch Fallout 3. The problem is that not only I have no access to overlay - according to Steam I'm not even in-game.

    Any ideas on how to make Steam detect that I'm playing Fallout 3 when launching it through Vortex?

    (I'm not using FOSE)

    submitted by /u/Kardithron
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment